I had to do some digging to find this post but I have found it.! I am needing some feedback for the next trip.
Dear fellow FJ friends. I am needing to pick three additional courses to play this July. You can see from the list below, I have played several over the years and I am wanting to see what other courses that are not on my list that you would rate as a place to play.
Total Courses that I have played there over the years.
1. Dunes Club (One of my favorties)
2. Wicked Stick ( Daly tees is a must for a new respect of distances)
3. World Tour ( Great customer focus and not a bad re-creation of famous golf holes)
4. Man o War (not bad, interesting hole layout)
5. Indian Wells (it was not bad, not a favorite, but the price was fair)
6. Possum Trot (Not a bad course, I liked the layout, i liked the length on some of the holes)
7. The Witch ( another course that I enjoyed, hole layouts were very good for my game)
8. The Wizard ( not bad, I can't really think of anything that stood out for me on this one)
9. Kings North ( I am glad that i was carrying more than 12 balls "he he")
10. Traditions Golf Club ( Bombers paradise, great shade for the hot days near the majority of the tee boxes and also down the left or right sides of the fairways)
11. Tidewater (Beautiful course, a must play)
12. Blackmoor ( tricky hole placements, not all that long, strategic play is a must to make you way around this one)
13. Heritage Golf Club (I enjoyed the course, great layout)
14. Oysterbay (Great customer service and the course was in top shape)
15. Legends Heathland (Links style, staff very friendly a favorite to me)
16. TPC Myrtle Beach (Looooooooooooooooooooooong!) With a crooked driver, makes it even worse.
17. Legends Moorland (I loved the course) It had the feel of Heathland with a little more yardage...maybe it's just me, but I love links style courses.