Forums

900 yard par 3...

•  

Don't try the flop shot out of the helicopter. Watch those blades.

•  

wow that is cool ...... i think i will over hit the green.... haha

•  

Wow, this is pretty cool. I'd love to do this!

•  

That's one heck of a par 3!  Not a big fan of heights personally, so that in and of itself would be a struggle for me.  Could you imagine the size/depth of the divots on that green?

•  

GTJacket8

That's one heck of a par 3!  Not a big fan of heights personally, so that in and of itself would be a struggle for me.  Could you imagine the size/depth of the divots on that green?

Till today, the best results are 4 birdies and 50 par. I believe divots are not a problem because just few players reach the green with the first shot. 

•  

Lusogolf

GTJacket8

Till today, the best results are 4 birdies and 50 par. I believe divots are not a problem because just few players reach the green with the first shot. 

I can certainly believe that...don't believe I'd be able to hit that green.  Would have to rely on getting up and down from somewhere...

•  

Wow, Looks like fun ! How much with this round of golf cost? Is there a helicopter versus a cart fee ?

•  

girlsgotgolf

Wow, Looks like fun ! How much with this round of golf cost? Is there a helicopter versus a cart fee ?

Don't know the price but can just about guarantee that it's more than I can afford.  Would be neat though...

•  

girlsgotgolf

You go by helicopter (included on the fee price)), and the fee to play just this hole is USD1000.

•  
    Lusogolf

girlsgotgolf

You go by helicopter (included on the fee price)), and the fee to play just this hole is USD1000.
    Wow that is a new set of irons for me
  •  

Lusogolf

Ouch...that's an expensive golf hole.  I wouldn't pay that for a full round of golf, much less one hole.  Still, would be a neat experience.

•  

GTJacket8

Lusogolf

Ouch...that's an expensive golf hole.  I wouldn't pay that for a full round of golf, much less one hole.  Still, would be a neat experience.

I have the same idea. However, there is a hole's leaderboard with more than 800 names of people who thinks other way.

• 3503 points

Lusogolf

girlsgotgolf

$1K for the hole? Noooooo thanks. And I hate heights... I'd be sweating so badly I'd let go of my club down the mountain!

•  

dzabkar

$1K for the hole? Noooooo thanks. And I hate heights... I'd be sweating so badly I'd let go of my club down the mountain!

I'm the same way dzab...my knees would be knockin'.  And I know I wouldn't be able to put a good swing on the ball. 

•  

GTJacket8

dzabkar

I'm the same way dzab...my knees would be knockin'.  And I know I wouldn't be able to put a good swing on the ball. 

The hole-in-one prize (USD 1million) may chance our minds.