Forums

He's Back!

•  

Greetings friends. I have now returned from my outing in Myrtle Beach... none the worse for wear. We managed to dodge the rain and enjoyed several days playing:

Heather Glen, Leopard's Chase, Lion's Paw, Myrtle Beach National- South Course. Each one was really nice and I probably enjoyed MB National and Leopard's Chase the best.

We did have a snafu on Saturday as our booking company fouled up a tee time and messed the date up at Crown Park. They had us down for a different day, which clearly meant the course couldn't find a slot for 15 players mid morning. This was a drag, because what do 15 golfers do on a weekend with no golf? Yup, we headed to our condos for a day of drinking and telling lies about our annual event.

It did turn out to be a great time, as we got a chance to catch up more thna usual and have a few extra laughs. And we got some extra golf for next year, free of charge. Nothing bad about that.

And finally, one never should visit the Martin's PGA Golf Superstore after a couple beers....

Me and a couple of my pals trying on the "Ian Poulter" hair visors... FYI, the guy in the middle is bald! Mind if we play through!

•  

WELCOME BACK.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.

I DEFINATELY NEED ONE OF THOSE " HAIRED VISORS"--LOL

•  

awesome stuff..I bet you'll remember the day off as much as the rounds of golf..sounds like you played some wonderful courses...if you got pictures of them be sure to add to the collection

•  

I HAVE ONE FOR SALE ON EBAY.......WHEN I TRIED IT ON I LOOKED SO GOOD THAT
    IT WAS NOT FAIR TO THE REST OF THE MALE SPECIES.  I BECAME AN ABSOLUTE *"CHICK
    MAGNET".*  MY WIFE TOLD ME I HAD TO SELL IT.  SO BEING THE ABSOLUTE MASTER
    AND KING OF MY CASTLE..................I DID WHAT SHE SAID.
    MAKE ME AN OFFER ON EBAY.....ITEM #260592636392

•  

Not a bad place to hang out...Martins. Unfortunately they do not carry the Icons in my size there, but I was able to tell a guy who was looking at them how wonderful they were ( see I am trying to be a good ambassador)

Glad that you had a good time. I will try to check out those courses next time I am down there. 

•  

sounds like a good time was had by all. i can see myself taking that trip one day. glad to see you're back in one piece after a guys outing.

•  

great pic !!!

• 3627 points

Welcome back!