Forums

Ever play Port Royal in Bermuda

• 1782 points

Hi all,  I am playing Port Royal in Bermuda next month.  Anyone ever play it? If so, what's your feedback? Thanks, Mark 

2_110909053425PR_16-5822-663_300.jpg

•  

It is a nice course. Pretty layout, great views. If you are going to Bermuda to play however, you MUST play the Mid-Ocean Club. Try to get your home course Pro to call for you and if that doesn't work most of the hotels can usually get you a tee time, but the day are a bit limited.

Enjoy tour trip, Bermuda is WONDERFUL!

•  

that's awesome..never played there before but looks like a beautiful course..obviously is a nice place with the Grand Slam event being hosted there..if you do play thee be sure to take pictures

•  

no  

;-(

• 1782 points

So I couldn't get on Mid-Ocean but Port Royal was awesome.  I forgot my camera battery in the states so I had to use my iPhone for these pics.  Enjoy! 

• 3627 points

MCMJR77

Hi all,  I am playing Port Royal in Bermuda next month.  Anyone ever play it? If so, what's your feedback? Thanks, Mark 

2_110909053425PR_16-5822-663_300.jpg

Yes, it's a very good golf course that's been made much better by a recent renovation by Roger Rulewhich. #16 is epic!!! 

• 1458 points

Get them to pair you up with a local. I played it last year and it was worth every penny, or C Notes. The closer you can you play to when the pros play the better. I played it in May and was surprised at how dry and ruddy some of the fairways were...especially for the cost. I was paired with a local member and it was better than having a caddie.

Cheers