Forums

Final Four Weekend

•  

I'll be in Indianapolis for the Final Four weekend and was wondering if anyone had any course recommendations in the greater Indianapolis area. Looks like Sunday will be our best best for getting out to play weather permitting.

Thanks

•  

I think there is a pretty nice course out by the race track.

•  

Tyler's correct -- Brickyard Crossing has four holes inside the speedway. I have not played it, but it sounds cool for race fans! You can Google it, of course, and you can see the holes if you go to Google Maps.

•  

OK KY, here you go.

Head to Brickyard Crossing. It is owned by the Speedway group and sits right next door (and inside) the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. It is a fantastic track to play and you will have a wonderful time. There are also 4 holes that are inside the track, and you can literally walk stright up to the rail in turn 3.  Plus, since you are coming for the Final Four, it's in close proximity to downtown.

In addition to Brickyard, there are some very nice places to the North out near Carmel. But only if you have difficulty getting on to Brickyard.

• 3627 points

When in Indy check out the Fort (Pete Dye) and the Trophy Club (Liddy). Two very good public courses.