Forums

Golf Director Changes Over to FJ

•  

After coming in from a hot (weather wise) round at the Santee Cooper Country Club Resort today at their annual invitation tournament, I noticed that the Golf Director had on a pair of DryJoy Casuals in the Sand color and navy trim and I asked him how he liked them and he said they were the best shoes he had ever owned.  Said the he had only worn swoosh prior to these  and because of these he now a FJ man........I suggested he give the FJ Citys a try as well...nice to see a happy FJ fan......  

•  

Actually the color is driftwood and if you are considering a pair for yourself, the are "sharp"......much lighter that the illustration below.......

• 864 points

This is good news. Unfortunately I was at a course a few weeks ago and all the FJ shirts were on the clearance rack and the rest of the place was stocked with the swoosh. So sad...even more sad was the FJ on sale they did not have my size.

•  

I went over to his other course at Lake Marion and he was heavy in FJ shoes......not many shirts...maybe half a dozen on clearance for $29......

• 1860 points

Most courses I see are sold out of FJ gear.  Found a good stash at my favorite course near my parents house in Indy.  Shoes look sweet btw Chuck.  

•  

I love my pair of DryJoy casuals.  They are so comfortable and look great.  I have the white with red detail.  Thanks Devin!

•  

I just dropped an order last week for the DJC in Navy with Carolina Blue trim. These will nicely accompany the new Mystic Collection apparel.