Forums

Club Glove TRS Ballistic Luggage

• 1578 points

I have had a club glove golf travel bag with the stiff arm for years.  I am in the market for some new luggage. (Non golf).  Anybody tried the new Club Glove TRS Ballistic Luggage?  It gets good reviews, but seems a little $$$.   Has anybody seen or purchased any of these new pieces?

•  

Only seen the product, but do not have.

Like you, I feel its rather expensive for luggage. On the plus side, its made in the USA, which is always good. But the airlines beat the crud out of luggage, so I stopped buying stuff that's that expensive. Personally, I'd go with the regular Club Glove luggage. My travel bag is 12 years old and still going strong.

•  
    I've got the rolling duffel in same color as my The Last Bag... It's just as durable and come with two clothes managers.. Can't go wrong with them..
    • 5050 points

@TarHeel: I too have had nice golf luggage over the years and no longer buy the high-end stuff.  It really takes a beating and isn't worth it. Instead I make sure to really pack things/clothes around my club heads to protect them and the shafts.

• 1393 points

TNT009
    I've got the rolling duffel in same color as my The Last Bag... It's just as durable and come with two clothes managers.. Can't go wrong with them..

I love my Last Bag. My wife just got me a rolling duffel II XL. Does anyone know if these two are compatible with the club glove train system?

• 1651 points

I have the club glove XL

Used it on 5 trips and the thing is in fantastic shape