Forums

Myrtle Beach Rotation This April

•  

Well our Golf Invitational leader has made the selections of courses for my trip in April to Myrtle Beach. This year we will enjoy:

Lions Paw- part of the Big Cats series of courses.

Pearl West- 36 hole complex that is fun and sporty. The 18th holes here come in at the same point, over the same lake as Par 5's.

Glen Dornoch- Part of The Legends Group of courses. Really fun course, and one of absolute favorites on the strand. Awesome finish along the Inter Coastal as well.

Possum Trot- Also part of Legends Group. Had fallen on tough times, but has sprung back nicely over the past couple years.

This is one of my annual highlights wit a group of lifelong friends. Golf is just a small part of the weekly activities, and it's now only 30 days away!

•  

Very nice selections!  I see you're staying to the north end.  A lot of the courses in that area went through some tough times over the last 5-10 years.  Nice to saw almost all of them made it through the tough times are making their way back.  Sea Trail was the last to go through bankruptcy and is now back on the up-swing.  I would recommend there for a future suggestion.  Their courses are only getting nicer.

Enjoy your trip!

•  

Randy:

We really appreciate you guys contributing to the declining economy of the state of South Carolina and there are many other attractions and points of interest that are close by for elite gentlemen such as your group:

The Afterdeck, Fantails, Crazy Horse, and Secrets, just to mention a few.

Just remember, what happens in Myrtle Beach, stays in Myrtle Beach....ha...ha....enjoy the number one golf destination..... cz :-)

•  

Sounds like a fun trip.  You will have to let us know how you enjoy the courses.  Certainly a lot of great courses to choose from down in Myrtle Beach.  Always great to have an event like that where you can spend some time with old friends and get in some good golf as well.

•  

Wish I was going with you!

•  

ChuckZ
    Randy:

We really appreciate you guys contributing to the declining economy of the state of South Carolina and there are many other attractions and points of interest that are close by for elite gentlemen such as your group:

Just remember, what happens in Myrtle Beach, stays in Myrtle Beach....ha...ha....enjoy the number one golf destination..... cz :-)

Chuck

I have no idea what you're talking about?

That said, I know I have provided complete scholarships to several of ***'s (can I say that) finest waitresses.

•  

Got me.....

Owl Mascot. Orange color scheme.....

•  

Nice lineup.  Love that finish at Glen Dornach.  You will enjoy all of the finest MB has to offer. Imbide with reckless abandon.

•  

Tar Heel
    ChuckZRandy:

Chuck

I have no idea what you're talking about?

That said, I know I have provided complete scholarships to several of ***'s (can I say that) finest waitresses.

No these places are a little more risque and I don't think they serve wings and burgers or wear owls on their tops.....like I said what happens in MB stays in MB.....and a true gentleman never admits it on a public forum...only back home on the golf course with his buddies.......MB is all about golf, fairways and greens.....cz   ;-)

• 1858 points

Laissez les bons temps rouler

• 1979 points

Sound's like a great trip, I've still never been to Myrtle Beach.