Forums

Sage Valley

•  

Played this gem last Tuesday. By far one of the best courses I have ever played. The conditions were immaculate and the service was even better.

http://www.augustamagazine.com/Augusta-Magazine/Masters-2013/Build-and-They-Will-Come/

• 5375 points

Great article..Though the link didn't work for me, I Googled the course - What a nice club! The course looks fantastic...

•  

Wow Tyler what a place! Did you sneak in?

• 1979 points

Ive heard great thing's about this place. A few of my friend's have all played it. Living near Charlotte it's not all that far and I hope to get a chance to play it at some point!

• 1930 points

Look like it is well cared for.

• 4499 points

Wow that place looks pretty amazing!  

•  

Wow.  That looks and sounds like an incredible course!  It's not far from some of my family, so hopefully I can find a way to play there some day.

•  

bholley
    Wow Tyler what a place! Did you sneak in?

I did not have to sneak in Bruce, I was invited with open arms.

•  

pistolpete
    Great article..Though the link didn't work for me, I Googled the course - What a nice club! The course looks fantastic...

Pete - the link has been fixed.

•  

Looks like a beautiful course.  Enjoyed reading about the history of the course.

•  

Thank you, Tyler... for sharing.

• 657 points

Dolfan
    Ive heard great thing's about this place. A few of my friend's have all played it. Living near Charlotte it's not all that far and I hope to get a chance to play it at some point!

I have to agree with you there bud!  Hopefully one day I'll get to play it.  

• 5550 points

Impressive course. Nice article.