Forums

Seeking Elvis Claus

•  

As Connye and I finish packing the SUV and Katie the mini wienie waits for us to put her crate in the backseat, I wanted to take a moment to wish the FJC a wonderful and glorious holiday season.  We will be leaving in the early AM for Memphis to spend the holidays with her family and I will be seeking Elvis Claus in hopes that he will drop a FJ item or two in my stocking for I am still a kid at heart @ 67. Beale Street and Rock and Soul are on the menu this visit. Please be safe and enjoy.  Merry Christmas, Chuck......

A 2013 Woofy Christmas........Katie

• 5292 points

Hi Chuck - Have a Merry Christmas and a safe drive!  Good luck in finding Elvis in Memphis!

•  

Merry Christmas.  Let me know if you're playing while in town.

•  

Merry Christmas to all!

•  

Have a great trip, Chuck, and may Christmas bring you all the joy and happiness you wish for.  Take care of Connye and Katie, my friend.

•  

Nice Chuck. Happy holidays back at you.

•  

memphisunited
    Merry Christmas.  Let me know if you're playing while in town.

My brother in law is getting a tee time a Memphis National sometime around 1030 on Thursday if you would like to join us.   A very good rate.  

•  

Mike_C
    Hi Chuck - Have a Merry Christmas and a safe drive!  Good luck in finding Elvis in Memphis!

Too cold, I think Elvis is in hiding........ha..ha...

• 1090 points

Merry Christmas Chuck! Safe travels and have fun in Memphis!

•  

ChuckZ
    memphisunitedMerry Christmas.  Let me know if you're playing while in town.

My brother in law is getting a tee time a Memphis National sometime around 1030 on Thursday if you would like to join us.   A very good rate.

Time confirmed at 1044, Memphis National, Champions Course....hope you can join us.....left number on your PM to call if you can't join us.......