Forums

FALL GOLF

•  

Tar Heel

Mondo
    Tar HeelBruce & Devin

I remember how special fall golf was in the Midwest. Playing on those crisp 40 degree days, with sunshine coming through those clouds was always a very special treat. And when the colors are in full bloom, you really have something special.

However..... I wouldn't trade it for being able to play year round golf like here in SoCal. Being outside in the mid 60's in November cannot be beat!

WOW you truly are a midwest transplant being spoiled out there in So Cal aren't you???

Can you tell I'm a bit jealous????

Mikey, you have no idea how great these temps are. Today it's 58 out, and it feels so awesome because once the sun climbs over the mountains it will warm up and then.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  

It was a rough day yeserday. Partly cloudy with winds blowing about 7-8 mph and a high temp of only 66 degrees. Somehow I survived the misery. :-)

•  

bholley
    My favorite time for golf. Post your fall pictures

Even though I have established my new home along the coast of SC, pictures like this do make me homesick in the fall of the year.  I grew up in Eastern Tennessee and truly miss the turning of the leaves in the fall.  The Smokies are a place to behold in October and November and makes me want to go home.  So when I see these beautiful pictures I can only dream of my birth place even though it may be another area along the eastern mountain ranges........

•  

golferdrmjr
    Tar Heel

MondoTar HeelBruce & Devin

I remember how special fall golf was in the Midwest. Playing on those crisp 40 degree days, with sunshine coming through those clouds was always a very special treat. And when the colors are in full bloom, you really have something special.

However..... I wouldn't trade it for being able to play year round golf like here in SoCal. Being outside in the mid 60's in November cannot be beat!

WOW you truly are a midwest transplant being spoiled out there in So Cal aren't you???

Can you tell I'm a bit jealous????

Mikey, you have no idea how great these temps are. Today it's 58 out, and it feels so awesome because once the sun climbs over the mountains it will warm up and then.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  

It was a rough day yeserday. Partly cloudy with winds blowing about 7-8 mph and a high temp of only 66 degrees. Somehow I survived the misery. :-)

68 in Milton but no ocean view

•