Forums

Sarasota

• 2631 points

Heading to Florida soon. Any suggestions for courses in The Sarasota/Venice area ?

•  

I have played a couple but nothing to get excited about...Boca Royale in Englewood and TPC Prestancia in Sarasota I have heard good things about though...

•  

Laurel Oak Country Club I played many years ago when they first opened and thought it was an enjoyable experience however I do not remember the course plus a lot of time has passed so they may have changed the design...

• 777 points

How did it go looking for golf in Sarasota area?  I've mostly played in the Tampa area so never made it farther south on west coast for golf in FL yet.  

•  

www.footjoy.com/.../12329.aspx

• 2631 points

DB9Boilers
    How did it go looking for golf in Sarasota area?  I've mostly played in the Tampa area so never made it farther south on west coast for golf in FL yet.

DB9Boilers
    • 2631 points

We played Seronoa in southern Sarasota and Sabal Trace in Northport. Neither one was a disappointment and Seronoa was a great value.