Forums

Golf all 50

•  

pulplvr
    Off the top of my head:  HI, UT, AZ, TX, OK, AR, MS, WI, OH, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, PA, NY, WV, RI, CO, and KY (22) so far, but I've had 55 years to do so without trying to play in all 50.  Toughest is probably going to be AK, since it's a bit of a haul to get there during golf season.  May have to make a west coast swing at some point to pick up CA, OR, WA, and NV and possibly ID.

By the way, Tar Heel, last time I looked Canada and Mexico were not among the 50 states.

All Americans feel that Canada is a suburb..... Mexico, well. It's a vacation destination.

•  

Let's see: NH, MA, RI, CT, NY, PA, MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, WI, OH, WV, CA, HI, and still counting.  Never worried about playing all 50.  Just love to play wherever I go.

• 2736 points

Interesting question. All 6 New England,N.Y,PA,VA,N.C.,S.C.,GA,Fl,OH,MI,W.V.,TN.,LA,TX,AZ,CO,WI,NV,CA,IL.HI.,AL. That's 27. I was fortunate to do business with folks who liked to golf and  lived in many states.

•  

CROCMAN
    Hey I'd be up for it if someone staked me some cash.

Still waiting on offers! ... anybody ... please!

• 5013 points

Hmm...hadn't ever thought about this:

IL, IN, MI, WI, MA, CT, NY, NJ, PA, SC, NV, NM, VT, FL, AZ, TX, CO, CA, RI

Countries: Australia, Netherlands, England, India and the US :)

• 5035 points

I have played in: KS, OK, TX, NM, LA, MS, AL, FL, NY, PA, OH, NC, and MI.

Right now my focus is on specific courses. If I am traveling for golf it is something you have seen on Tour.

• 1664 points

I have played in 8 states and three countries in Europe and Asia.  Never even considered playing in all 50 states, but might have to look into that trip.  It would be like seeing a game in every MLB ball park, memories for a lifetime.

•  

I don't think I will get all the way to 50.  I have played in the following:

MA, RI, CT, NH, PA, FL, CA, and HI

•  

Golfed in 29 and counting!  This is a focus on mine...ever since I was playing in college!

• 1575 points

I have a friend who spent the summer last year traveling to see a game in every MLB ball park.  Played a round of golf in every major league city along the way. Took a full 2 months to complete the journey.

• 2507 points

not really a goal but have done - Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Hawaii, North Dakota, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Arkansas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota  

• 2507 points

Pony
    not really a goal but have done - Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Hawaii, North Dakota, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Arkansas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota

forgot Georgia

• 535 points

I have NH, MA, ME, VT, FL, TX, NM

• 1573 points

Ya I have thought about it before but not a goal.  I like to play golf at different places and different states is definitely a cool feat.  I have played in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada.  So looks like I'm at 15 and need to get Northeast and West.  My big regret living in NJ was not following through with playing Bethpage Black when I was there.  I like to take my clubs everywhere I go and even collect Logo balls at the courses I play.  

• 1573 points

I forgot to add Mexico, when i played in Cabo @ Club Camestre San Jose for my honeymoon.  Warmest round I've ever played around 106 when I started the round.