Forums

Golf all 50

•  

pulplvr
    Off the top of my head:  HI, UT, AZ, TX, OK, AR, MS, WI, OH, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, PA, NY, WV, RI, CO, and KY (22) so far, but I've had 55 years to do so without trying to play in all 50.  Toughest is probably going to be AK, since it's a bit of a haul to get there during golf season.  May have to make a west coast swing at some point to pick up CA, OR, WA, and NV and possibly ID.

By the way, Tar Heel, last time I looked Canada and Mexico were not among the 50 states.

All Americans feel that Canada is a suburb..... Mexico, well. It's a vacation destination.

•  

Let's see: NH, MA, RI, CT, NY, PA, MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, WI, OH, WV, CA, HI, and still counting.  Never worried about playing all 50.  Just love to play wherever I go.

• 2712 points

Interesting question. All 6 New England,N.Y,PA,VA,N.C.,S.C.,GA,Fl,OH,MI,W.V.,TN.,LA,TX,AZ,CO,WI,NV,CA,IL.HI.,AL. That's 27. I was fortunate to do business with folks who liked to golf and  lived in many states.

•  

CROCMAN
    Hey I'd be up for it if someone staked me some cash.

Still waiting on offers! ... anybody ... please!

• 4899 points

Hmm...hadn't ever thought about this:

IL, IN, MI, WI, MA, CT, NY, NJ, PA, SC, NV, NM, VT, FL, AZ, TX, CO, CA, RI

Countries: Australia, Netherlands, England, India and the US :)

• 4770 points

I have played in: KS, OK, TX, NM, LA, MS, AL, FL, NY, PA, OH, NC, and MI.

Right now my focus is on specific courses. If I am traveling for golf it is something you have seen on Tour.

• 1637 points

I have played in 8 states and three countries in Europe and Asia.  Never even considered playing in all 50 states, but might have to look into that trip.  It would be like seeing a game in every MLB ball park, memories for a lifetime.

•  

I don't think I will get all the way to 50.  I have played in the following:

MA, RI, CT, NH, PA, FL, CA, and HI

•  

Golfed in 29 and counting!  This is a focus on mine...ever since I was playing in college!

• 1558 points

I have a friend who spent the summer last year traveling to see a game in every MLB ball park.  Played a round of golf in every major league city along the way. Took a full 2 months to complete the journey.

• 2474 points

not really a goal but have done - Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Hawaii, North Dakota, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Arkansas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota  

• 2474 points

Pony
    not really a goal but have done - Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Hawaii, North Dakota, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Arkansas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota

forgot Georgia

• 535 points

I have NH, MA, ME, VT, FL, TX, NM