Forums

Holiday time

•  

Thanks for the pics, Luso.  That beach/lagoon looks fantastic.  

•  

Here are some more additions. Seaview and the view of the 18th hole tee in the Oeanico Victoria.  

•  

Lusogolf
    noeldaofLusogolf

Yes Noel, I'm going with famíly. I promise will add some pics.

Oh, my goodness!  I can't wait to see your photos. . . Algarve must be close to heaven!  Beautiful water/beaches and lots of golf courses!

Here are the first pics of this heaven on earth. Playing in the Oceanico Laguna and the beach close to my holiday home, famous by their cliffs. Tomorrow I will play a tournament in the Oceanico Victoria (course where will be held the next Portugal Masters for the European Tour - October 2013). I'll be back soon with some more.

Great pic LUSO.

What are those shoes ? ... light blue ?

• 5483 points

Beautiful vacation spot.

•  

Luso simply incredible wish I was there

• 2956 points

Yep, sure looks like heaven. One of the first places I will visit as soon as I hit Power Ball (US Lottery). Thanks for the beautiful pics.

•  

CROCMAN
    LusogolfnoeldaofLusogolf

Yes Noel, I'm going with famíly. I promise will add some pics.

Oh, my goodness!  I can't wait to see your photos. . . Algarve must be close to heaven!  Beautiful water/beaches and lots of golf courses!

Here are the first pics of this heaven on earth. Playing in the Oceanico Laguna and the beach close to my holiday home, famous by their cliffs. Tomorrow I will play a tournament in the Oceanico Victoria (course where will be held the next Portugal Masters for the European Tour - October 2013). I'll be back soon with some more.

Great pic LUSO.

What are those shoes ? ... light blue ?

These are the M-Project, spikeless, meshed blue.

•  

I am with you and very much looking forward to meeting and taking in some great golf with other FJA's.  Also extending it a few days to enjoy some time, peace and quite with my lovely wife..

•  

Wonderful photos guys. Beautiful.

No vacations for me/us this year except for my annual Myrtle Beach trip in April. My usual Chautauqua trip in July didn't happen this year, so perhaps my wife and I will venture off someplace this fall.

•  

Randy, Come out to New England it can be a great place in the fall.

• 1362 points

awesome pics there, thanks for sharing lusogolf

•  

Good gracious, Helio!  It is lovely out there. . . very nice!

Thank you for sharing your holiday pictures.

No'l

•  

Leave you with one of the most beautifull courses in the Algarve - Onyra Palmares.

Tomorrow will be the holiday's last golf day and will be my daughter's debut on course.  

•  

Lusogolf- (I asked where this thread was from your recent on- obviously, I just found it.)  I'm selling the idea to my wife.

• 12 points

palm spring country club