Forums

TPC Louisiana

• 2756 points

Was fortunate to play TPC LA last month as part of a Cameron Collector outing.  What a blast!  Great people, great course...and TPC logo'd FJ shirts in the pro shop.

It was only a few weeks after the Zurich Classic, and some of the stands were still in place.  The course was in amazing shape and I really enjoyed the experience.  ...even spotted a gator on No. 6.

I'm the guy on the right in FJ.  Streets, Shorts and Polo!

• 2756 points

More pics!

• 2756 points

• 2756 points

• 2756 points

• 2756 points

• 2756 points

Titleist/Scotty Cameron SE headcover...

•  

Gotta appreciate another Croc !!!

•  

Sounds great Ryan!

Always great to have a game where the pros play as it really gives you a better perspective of how good they are.

Love the Pink ... "Real Men wear Pink!"

• 5167 points

That would be a great trip. New Orleans is a great city.

• 1669 points

Nice Pics!!!

I played here 4 years ago... loved it!!!!

•  

My wife has relatives in the New Orleans area and it is one of our favorite places to hangout when we lived in Memphis.  Have not been there in a few years.  That is where I proposed to her in 1977 while were there to watch the Cowboys play the Saints.  Then off to Bourban Street.  We have been talking about going back and could add the TPC to my list of things to do and her cousin is an avid golfer.  Thanks for the info.......Real men wear whatever they want.....except loud mouth.....as long as it is FJ.....ha..ha..cz