Forums

What courses are you playing?

•  

Thanks Don, after seeing those prices I am even more jealous. You guys are always welcome at my place too and we have a few pine trees as well

•  

Bruce, that looks real pretty. We don't have anything like that here.

•  

Bruce, which of the Atlanta area courses is that?  I played mostly south of town while I lived in Peachtree City a couple of decades ago.

• 2737 points

http://www.lymangolf.com/             I mainly play either one of these two course's. The Robert Trent Jones is longer and  the      Gary Player design is a little trickier, more target oriented.

•  

It used to be the Georgia Tech Golf Club but now it is called Echelon

• 106 points

I played Pacific Dunes,Old McDonald as well as the par 3 Preserve earlier this summer. My first true links experience.  Of the three Old Mcdonald was my favorite. Although a trek from the midwest, I highly recommend the trek west.

• 1680 points

I play Augusta Pines in Spring, Tx.  Our course is the former host to the Champions Tour Administaff Classic and was built by the founder of the Tour 18 courses. Pine trees, lots of water and well placed hazards have a habit of wrecking havoc with errant shots.

•  

I see that you are new to the community and I would like to say "WELCOME"........we are a community of golfers who have a passion for the game and love our FJs.......feel free to jump in and interact with our group discussions at any time.....this community has been most informative and helpful to me personally........cz  :  )