Forums

WORLD GOLF HALL OF FAME

•  

NXT MONTHWE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD GOLF HALL OF FAME . HAVE 3 STARTING TIMES;

ONE AT THE SLAMMER AND SQUIRE, ONE AT  DYES VALLEY COURSE AND ONE AT TPC PLAYERS STADIUM COURSE. I WAS PUSHING MY LUCK WITH THOSE 3. SO FOLKS, PLACES TO EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY IN THE AREA.

ANY HELP???

•  

Dog I live here in town, send me a pm and I will call you to help you with resos and anything else.

•  

HAVE FUN

•  

I loved LOVED the players course! There's tons of good places in JAX, and the food at TPC was actually really good-buffalo shrimp!

In JAX you can't go wrong with seasons 52. You'll love it

•  

Sounds like a lot of fun Dogloski!  Enjoy it!

•  

THANKS ALL. PAUL,I HAVE YOUR NUMBER,,,I'LL GIVE YOU A CALL.

•  

Have a fantastic time! Sounds awesome.

•  

WELL WE HAD A GREAT TIME. NO PICTURES YET.

PLAYED SLAMMER &SQUIRE ON TUES.-NICE COURSE, GREENS A LITTLE SLOW +/-10

"            DYES VALLEY COURSE WED.-GOOD COURSE, NOT IN GOOD CONDITION,GREENS STIIL DORMANT,ETC-EXPECTED BETTER.

PLAYED THE STADIUM COURSE ON THURS.-BEAUTIFUL COURSE-CART PATHS ONLY, ONLY GOOD CONDITION,GREENS ABOUT 11 (NOT ROLLED)-EXPECTED MORE.

PLAYED PRETTY GOOD FOR ME--FROM THE GREEN TEESY ) ***UP FRONT)-80,81,82-NO LOST BALLSY ) ***AMAZING FOR ME WITH ALL THAT WATER.

THE WORLD GOLF HALL OF FAME IS FABULOUS,,,IF YOU GET THE CHANCE, DON'T MISS IT,,,A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR A PERSON WHO LOVES THE GAME.

•  

Glad to hear you had such a good time, Doug.  Sounds as if this was a very good golf/vacation trip.  Congrats.

• 4180 points

Awesome report Doug.  Glad you had a great time and shot fairly well.  

• 2490 points

Somehow I missed these posts -- so hopefully when at TPC you stopped and had a drink and some appetizers out on the porch overlooking the course.  when I played there thats what we did for dinner -- everything was half-price happy hour.  

And hope you had a great fore caddy ours was a great help and even though we were also carts only he was great -- gave us distances, read putts, repaired divots, raked traps and picked up clubs. He was like having an individual caddie.  SUrprised at condition being only  good with Players closer than my visit.  

Did you green the Island?  and did you try it from the tour tees as well?  

Nice report on your golf trip, thanks.  

•  

Thanks Doug.  Looking forward to some photos.

•  

that's great.  sounds like you had fun.  i was at the golf HOF back in the early 2000s and loved it.  i was back in town for a night during my honeymoon and i really wanted to go.  my wife wasn't really sold on the idea of going to the golf HOF during our honeymoon and i decided not to push the issue.  we had fun walking around historic St. Augustine instead, but now she really regrets not going.

•  

OUR FORECADDY WAS ALSO REALLY GOOD.

I HIT THE GREEN AND,,,,,,,THREE PUTTED (WHATS NEW?).

DIDN'T TRY FROM THE BACK.

•  

memphisunited
    Thanks Doug.  Looking forward to some photos.

Ditto that for me.......