Forums

Help! Las Vegas trip suggestions

•  

realpuregolf.com/email_club.html

It's worth a logon in case you happen to be nearby and a special comes up at the same time. . . 'never know. Or I could always click on "Forward To A Friend" to your e_mail if you want it. (pm me)

I believe they are running this special till mid May, 2013.

• 420 points

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for the feedback! I think we are going to try and play one of the Paiute Courses, as well as Las Vegas National while we are there. I will let you all know what i thought of them.

Thanks again

-Kody

•  

breks19
    Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for the feedback! I think we are going to try and play one of the Paiute Courses, as well as Las Vegas National while we are there. I will let you all know what i thought of them.

Thanks again

-Kody

Let us know how it goes. I played Vegas National in June 2011 it was a little rough and quite hot. It had some interesting holes though.

•  

It's Sunday night here, we just drove in from Las Vegas.  I played two fantastic courses over at Paiute as I mentioned.  It was fun and well worth the drive.  The weather cooperated and we enjoyed a low 70s & high 60s on the course for both Saturday and Sunday.  The wind kicked up to 20 mph,on Saturday and up to 30mph gust towards the end of Sunday's round, not bad.

Kody,  be sure to keep checking the weather forecast  at NOAA.

Enjoy, and tell us all about your experiences!

No'l