Oh, yeah, don't miss La Purisima!
Here are some things I know about the course in the few times I've been there:
- Afternoon rounds there are almost always with (west) wind, and often times the fog comes in the morning. (Pick up a yardage book at the pro shop.)
- Greens out there are slick which I know you will just love. They have more than a few of the elongated greens that are either with your direction as the fairway or horizontal.
- They don't have much of a cart path-- mostly open-- they have a lot of land. Many walkers out there.
- It's been a USO q site for many years.
- The course has been in the market for at least a couple of years.