Forums

OBX Trip

•  

Excited to announce that my buddy (Whodeyrunner) and I will be traveling to Outer Banks Feb 15th-19th. Needed a weekend away and his brother has some sweet digs in OBX. Playing Old Trail Golf Club in Virgina on the way, Kilmarlic and Nags Head golf courses while in OBX. Anyone played these courses before? I will take pics to share with one and all! Unfortunately, these rounds will be the first of the year for me so could be a rough go. Better than being in Cincinnati thats for sure!

MW

• 1059 points

What a trip...jealous.  I'm going out to shovel 8 new inches of snow and this afternoon going to the heated driving range to lament while banging out range balls.  Enjoy the trip Waql1.  Play well!

•  

Enjoy your time.

•  

Enjoy your time.

•  

Enjoy your time.

•  

have fun

•  

Sounds like a great trip.  Have fun and please share some reviews and pictures if you can.

•  

Sounds like fun, Whaql1.  Enjoy your rounds.

•  

enjoy the trip!  i'm debating a weekend trip to Myrtle Beach next weekend.  not sure i have the time to go, but i'm tired of winter!

let me know how the course in VA is.  that's not too far from me, so i might make a trip down there before it warms up here.

•  

Todd, there are tons of courses down in MBR. Of course far too many to name and recommend. But it is warmer and it is golf....

Can you ask for anything more?

•  

So, Todd how was the Golf Get Away this past weekend ?  Not sure how warm but sure the courses were green. Pics please !    You should check in with NCBob before your next trip that way.....