Forums

On my way out!

•  

Hi Neol, glad you landed safely and are having a good time.  Once you return, please try and upload some of the pics.  Looking forward to see some of the courses.

•  

Sounds like a fabulous trip, nd.Can I go with you next time!? LOL.......We will definitely need to see pics !

Enjoy and safe travels.......

•  

iPhone pics are probably too large to be up loaded.  I don't know how to adjust size.  (Haven't figured it yet)

Anyway, there was a golf course at Samui, the island we stayed at for a couple of nights.  I found my self browsing their pro shop and, (you guessed it!). I found a nice FJ shirt-- had to have it!

We are now at another island called Ko Pangan, a much more tranquil spot and we are also on the other side of the busy town.  The water is great and the view is amazing.  We love it.

•  

Lusogolf
    If you are in Bangkok I recommend you to visit Patpong Road by night (Patpong night market), very typical and a good oportunity to buy some souvenirs..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lusogolf
    Noel if you have the chance buy a FJ Tropicool glove, you will how fresh is to play with it in humidity climates as Thai.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Luso!

I read your post about Patpong, but we were away from the city at the time.  But we did visit an eight story mall nicknamed MBK that has plenty of souvenirs.  I did not buy the Tropicool.  I have tried them a year ago.  The leather on palm isn't thin enough to what I was used to.  I brought all my blems and were ok with it.

Thailand has changed so much since I was there last, (1996).  Their roadways including transportation have improve immensely with skyway trains, wide express way over the cities and connects to wide highways from end to end of the country in many directions.  In about two years from now, they'll have their bullet train in place.  The proposed 10 lines have all passed.  Their airport is HUGE, modern and well organized.

Don't you wish you're golfing there now!?  . . . . I do!

Have a great day!

Noel

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Hey Nol the pictures should work just make sure they are small enough.

Thanks, Devin.

I thought that may have been the problem.  iPhones are still new to me, I didn't know how to set the pictures I was taking to be in small.  But I figured a round about way of doing it.  I posted some pictures in another thread, "Thailand Pix".

Thanks, again.

Noel

•  

""  girlsgotgolf 24 days ago

Sounds like a fabulous trip, nd.Can I go with you next time!? LOL.......We will definitely need to see pics !

Enjoy and safe travels.......  ""

GGG!  there's some picture I posted in "Thailand Pix"!

There were so many amazing golf courses and experiences over the Pacific pond.  Just as we landed and collected our baggage, Tons, I said tons, of golf bags came pouring out the baggage belt.  It was crazy!

The courses, their caddies, the amenities did not let down.  Mid 80s for temps.  It is humid, but the breeze helped.