Forums

On my way out!

•  

Enjoy and soak up the atmosphere. Thai is fun!

-ICONs for All

•  

have a great trip and take lots of pics.  would love to see what the courses look like there.

• 3627 points

Have fun!

•  

Test pic

•  

noeldaof
    Test pic

Doesn't look like it worked

•  

Noel, have a great time and be safe.  Lot's of golf stories to share upon you return..

•  

Hey, guys, thanks for all the well wishes.  I don't always have internet here, but it's a great place.  My first round was today at Bangkok Golf & Spa Resort.  Pretty good course.  Good greens, slow play wasn't fun in the thick humid but the beers (Singha). are nice and cold.  We got rain the day before- cxd golf.  Tomorrow we play a nice one called Riverdale GC.  

Lots of other things todo.  Picture post doesn't work.  Will try and figure it out later.

•  

We're about to tee off @ Riverdale GC in full on FJ gears!

•  

If you are in Bangkok I recommend you to visit Patpong Road by night (Patpong night market), very typical and a good oportunity to buy some souvenirs..

•  

Noel if you have the chance buy a FJ Tropicool glove, you will how fresh is to play with it in humidity climates as Thai.

• 215 points

yes pics lots of pics

• 215 points

cold beers good friends and golf not many things better

•  

Hey everyone!  

It's been a week here for us in Bangkok area.  I've only played 3 nice rounds at:  Bangkok GC, Riverdale GC, and Burapha GC.   They are all good courses with good services and amenities.  All caddies are women, carts are compulsory.  Riverdale is a favorite.  Each day, I have on different FJ shoes, but I have to say that the asymmetric gray/white gets more compliments than the all white I cons or the FJ Contour casuals.  

Also, I spotted an outlet who carried FJs.  I had to have the two. . . they were just amazingly nice to have especially the colors and the fabric up close and personal.

We arrived this morning in this cool island inside the gulf of Thailand called Koh Samui.  Beautiful waters . . . No golf for me here for another 5 days, even though there is a

Nice course.  (Lots of things to do).

Anyway, this is embarrassing, but it seems that I've forgotten how to post pictures, or is it not working?

Stay cool, everyone, I hope to post a few golf holes, soon.

No'l

•  

budlong79
    cold beers good friends and golf not many things better

Welcome to FJC, Budlong79.  The warm weather here makes the beers a daily essentials!

•  

Hey Nol the pictures should work just make sure they are small enough.

noeldaof
    Hey everyone!  

It's been a week here for us in Bangkok area.  I've only played 3 nice rounds at:  Bangkok GC, Riverdale GC, and Burapha GC.   They are all good courses with good services and amenities.  All caddies are women, carts are compulsory.  Riverdale is a favorite.  Each day, I have on different FJ shoes, but I have to say that the asymmetric gray/white gets more compliments than the all white I cons or the FJ Contour casuals.  

Also, I spotted an outlet who carried FJs.  I had to have the two. . . they were just amazingly nice to have especially the colors and the fabric up close and personal.

We arrived this morning in this cool island inside the gulf of Thailand called Koh Samui.  Beautiful waters . . . No golf for me here for another 5 days, even though there is a

Anyway, this is embarrassing, but it seems that I've forgotten how to post pictures, or is it not working?

No'l

noeldaof
    Hey everyone!  

No'l