Forums

On my way out!

•  

I'm on my way to play golf in Thailand for a couple of weeks- maybe more.  It'll be a lot of fun, but I'll miss reading FJC activities.

Stay awesome people!

Nol

•  

Nol - look forward to your return.  Hopefully lots of pictures from the courses on your trip!

•  

good luck with yout round nol

• 2712 points

Have a great time over there. Having played there a couple of times I suggest you bring bug spray and keep and eye out for snakes near the woods and water(of course you will always be in the middle of the faitrway.

Fly safe.

•  

Well done Nol! I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy the many fabulous golfing venues.

We will miss you, but look forward to your safe return. Cheers!

•  

Be careful and have fun - sounds like a great trip.

•  

Sounds awesome! Be sure to post some pics when you get back

•  

Watch out for those mambas, No'l.  Should be lots of fun as long as you stay on the fairways or close rough.  Let those female caddies give you the proper guidance and follow their lead.  Lots of pic's, baby!

•  

Have a Great Trip Nol !

•  

They have great caddies there

• 5052 points

Wow - What a cool golfing trip! Who else has played in Thailand? Tell those of us less fortunate to have visited such an exotic locale about the experience!

•  

Enjoy your time, have a good trip and don't forget a cool Singha.

•  

Have fun and play well Noel. Wait a minute, they have internet in Thailand, right?

• 2781 points

Sounds like an awesome trip.  Have fun!

•  

Noel have a wonderful trip.  You do know they  have the internet in Thailand Al Gore put it there.  So you could update us from there.