FJ Sport for Walking

FJ Sport for Walking

•  

When I walk, I'm usually in DryJoys tour, and a few times in Contour Casuals.  But I just want to mention that ever since I've had the pleasure of being in the FJ Sport, I have to say, it has become my favorite walking pair.  They are light, stable, has a ton of grip onto the ground.  It promotes confidence and being balance.  At the end of the round, in (FJ socks) FJ Sport, my feet are still happy from being well protected out there.

All of my FJ shoes are great, including Icons even though I would most likely ride when I'm in them, but, I love them all.  Each of them are different and they all continue to impress me with their reliable performance each time I go out.

Thank you, FootJoy, for being the best out there.

•  

No'l, of course they are all comfortable!

I have a pair of sports I use in the rotation, though currently they are still back in Michigan. Sadly I have not worn them yet this year, but I agree they are very comfy and feel great on my feet. To me, they are more an atheletic shoe, more like a sneaker, so I expect them to be comfy all day long.

Remember, Number One Shoe in Golf!

•  

All my FJ Shoes are number in my book ! Rotate them according to the day's ensemble....Have a pair of Ecco's but they don't compare.

• 2650 points

I don't own the FJ sports but I walk in my FJ dryJoy Tours all the time without any issues.  None of my FJ have any issue when I walk though.  

•  

I just got another pair of sports...bringing me up to 4 pair...

Noel...you need to try the XPS shoes...I think you'll find them even more comfortable for walking than the Sport

•  

Tar Heel you are right they are more an athletic shoe and are like a sneaker and they are comfy mine didnt compare to any other shoe that i have had on the comfert level

• 2756 points

I don't think the Sports get enough credit.  Shoe of choice for some of the top professionals and extremely comfortable.

•  

Mondo
    I just got another pair of sports...bringing me up to 4 pair...

Noel...you need to try the XPS shoes...I think you'll find them even more comfortable for walking than the Sport

Those XPS looks very sporty, Mondo!  I haven't looked closely, but it seems it would be a lighter pair than DryJoys tour.  What do you think?

No'l

• 637 points

The FJ Sport is an incredible shoe. My favorite part is how light they are. I also have the Sport with BOA on them and I will never go back to regular laces. Its a custom fit every time. they also aren't as dressy looking which I like. Everything you guys have said is spot on.

• 637 points

The FJ Sport is an incredible shoe. My favorite part is how light they are. I also have the Sport with BOA on them and I will never go back to regular laces. Its a custom fit every time. they also aren't as dressy looking which I like. Everything you guys have said is spot on.