FJ Classics Available

FJ Classics Available

•  

I recently visited a local golf store and found they had a table full of FJ Classics.  Sizes and styles varied, but included some teaching shoes, as well as spiked shoes.  Most of the ones I looked at had already been converted to soft spikes, so they are relatively recent vintage.  If anyone has an interest, send me a PM and I'll check to see if the store can satisfy your jonesing for Classics.

•  

That is a big score.  Those are very hard to come by.  What was the price range on them?

•  

Low to mid-hundred, if I recall correctly.

•  

Next time you are in the store, snap a couple of pics and post them...if you don't mind.  I am a 9.5 medium and wouldn't mind grabbing a pair.

Thanks

• 2756 points

Nice.  I still wear my Classics all the time.  Blems or the real deal?

•  

Even if they are blems, it is always very hard to tell once you wear them for a round or two.  Ted, you have me very interested..  

•  

Typically the only difference in blems is there might be a small cosmetic issue and then there is a "B" somewhere on the sole.

If anyone is looking for 10.5 D classics or classic tours drop me any email.  Working hard on replacing my Classics with ICONS.

• 391 points

Any 13 M?

•  

I'll try to drop by in the next few days and will update.  BostonB, I'm sure they had 9.5s.  Indianola, I'll have to check on the 13s.

• 506 points

11E here, just in case.  Thanks.

• 3 points

I am interested in a couple of teaching shoes.  Can you please find whats available in 10 M for me?

Thank you

•  

I finally got to the store I mentioned in my initial post under this thread.  You're out of luck, Indianola Burns.  Nothing larger than 11D.  For the rest of you, I took some pictures with my iPod Touch--sorry for the fuzzy quality--to give you an idea of what is available.  I'll post a couple more specifically for Rodolfo in another post.

•  

Rodolfo
    I am interested in a couple of teaching shoes.  Can you please find whats available in 10 M for me?

Thank you

Rodolfo,

Here's what I found in a teaching shoe in 10:

This is the only 10 I noted with a teaching sole, but it is a 10C.

I'm pretty sure this one had cleats, Rodolfo, but have included it in case you're interested.

•  

Guess there really is no interest in these shoes, since no one has responded to my posting of the photos.  I'll stand down unless someone expresses renewed interest.

•  

What is the price on some of the Classic Tours size 9 D?  And do you know what the color combos are in the 9D?  Thanks!