My First FootJoys

My First FootJoys

• 630 points

It was time to upgrade my shoes, so I went ahead and got my first pair of FootJoy shoes...the Contour Series (and some new socks, while I was at it).  Randy asked for a pic - so here ya go! :)

•  

Very nice...wear them well!  And I can assure you that these won't be your last pair of Footjoys!

•  

Shank, since it's still 2012, you should post this on the 2012 New Shoe Rule thread under "Shoes."  By the way, good choice for a first pair.  You'll love them.  Come back for more.  Don't forget the shoe trees and to alternate wear with at least one other pair of golf shoes, even if they are not FJ.

•  

Nice pick up. Those socks are probably the best golf socks I have owned.

•  

The Contours look great and very comfortable S46.

Sure this will be the start of a beautiful relationship between you and FJ.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Great looking shoes shank, thanks for sharing.

•  

Congratulations

•  

Shank - Footjoy fever has just begun for you ! lol. Wear them in good health and much happiness. Enjoy !

•  

Nice shoes. Once you start wearing FJ, there will be no other shoe. Let us know how they were after your first round.

• 630 points

OK - so I was able to grab a quick 9 holes on Monday morning.  The best part about the 1/2 round were those shoes!  Seriously - I don't think I hit the ball that badly all year!!  But, other than the fact that I nearly shattered my pinky toe last week, and it was still hurting when I played, my feet were quite comfortable.  The walk was quite enjoyable.  

I did score a rare, legit par on one of the holes, and I managed 3 consecutive good swings on a par 5.  I can't tell you how much of a minor miracle that is for me!  So I'll attribute it to the shoes!  :)