Titleist - My Game ScoreCards

Titleist - My Game ScoreCards

•  

Couple of questions for the community:

1.) Do you or have you ever used the Titleist My Game score cards?

2.) Did you feel they helped your game?

My opinion...I have used them and do feel they help me stay focused.  I become much more focused on each individual shot opposed to a score on a hole.  I would love to see some other card results posted and be curious to read others opinions.

Below is a link to print off one for yourself.

http://www.titleist.com/images/mygame/AdvancedScorecard.pdf

Here is a pic of one of my recent rounds.  I didnt take the pic of the full card, just the front 9.  Not my best of rounds, too much scrambling.  I forgot what I finished with, sorry.

•  

Everytime I start tracking on the same card, I forget or make mistakes before I get to the back nine.  I had a poor hash marking system.  This will help me better.

Thanks, and also for the link.

_nol

•  

no problem, and sorry for posting this in the shoe section.  Clearly the notice the Asym's were going back into production threw me off.

• 437 points

I have used them helps me see where I need to work

•  

I certainly like them, again keeps me focused.  Interested in seeing a few others stats if anyone cares to post.

•  

I generally just keep the stats on the score card. I track fairways, greens, putts, up and downs and sand  saves.

•  

I don't use them but I should. I track putts and greens in reg, but I need to be more mindful of hitting the fairway. this would help me. thanks for the link.

•  

no problem, hope it brings you some luck with the round.

•  

Keep my stats on a score card.  Use the top line for my score; next line for # of putts, distance of first putt, and direction from the hole; next line for fairways hint, drive length, club hit if not driver.  If there are six lines, then the fourth connotes second shots on par 5's, again distance from hole, club hit, and whether or not the shot found the fairway.  If not, that info goes on the bottom half of the third line, below the tee shot info.  Next line is distance to the green for the approach shot and club used.  Last line is for where the approach shot ended up:  GIR, sand, short, right, left, long.  This allows me to easily review my performance on a given day and pick out what I'm having issues with to work on in next practice session.

• 2781 points

I use these during every round.  Then you can just upload your stats to Team Titleist for an overall look at your game.

•  

Glad to see most of you using this or some similar method.  I truly believe if you take your game one shot at a time, and make each one count, you will play much better overall.

•  

i usually just make marks on the score card to note fairways hit, greens hit, and putts.  but lately i've been using an app on my phone.  i have 3 different ones i've tied and like them.  i'm able to track all of that and whether i missed the fairway to the right or left  and a few other things  then it is either uploaded to a website or emailed to me or both.  then i can see my stats later in the year after getting a few rounds in.

• 3551 points

I use them for almost every round, It's a big help identifying the problem areas. I also keep up with what clubs I hit into greens to see what my layup distances or tee box clubs should be. It's helped a lot with my go to distances, I found out that I was only hitting 60% of greens when I was using a lob wedge but, almost 85% with my gap wedge. That totally changed my tee box and par 5 philosophy.

• 555 points

I started playing this amazing game a little over three years ago. My personal opinion is I believe it's up to the individual on how or what system they use. I used the regular score card but i didn't know about these scorecards at the time. I can say that keeping my stats has helped alot! Then again I'm not sure being a 7.9 index is great?

•  

djenron01
    I started playing this amazing game a little over three years ago. My personal opinion is I believe it's up to the individual on how or what system they use. I used the regular score card but i didn't know about these scorecards at the time. I can say that keeping my stats has helped alot! Then again I'm not sure being a 7.9 index is great?

djenron01, if you're a 7.9 index after only three years, you're doing very good, thank you very much.  I've been playing since 1956 and have difficulty maintaining that low an index, though it has been easier now that I'm playing five days a week.