FJ Icon sale

FJ Icon sale

•  

I received an email, on 11/6, 3balls.com is having a sale on FJ Icons, closeouts and inline styles. Sale is for the next 24 hrs. only.

•  

That's a pretty sweet deal they are offering...if only they had them in my size I'd be all over it.  Thanks for the heads up though!

•  

$99 and free shipping!

•  

I've checked the site (thanks for the heads up).  The only pair that comes up in my size says it is $149.95, even with the coupon code applied.  How is this a $99 deal?

•  

Just add the shoe to your cart -  price will change.

I just got shoe style 52209 in my size for the $99 (what a bargain).

•  

Only one style was my size though. show us what you bought :)

•  

One of my wife's friend runs that site.  They are the on-line version of Joe and Leigh's pro-shop and a nice little 9 hole course in Easton MA, Pine Oaks.  He was the one who sold Jim Furyk his putter the year he won the Fed_Ex cup.  His name is Mark Patrucci.  He is a great guy to have help set you up for whatever your game needs.  If you run into him at the shop, tell him Brian said hello.

•  

Just checked out 3balls.com....Some great prices on Women's Shoes as well....Will have to take another peek inclusives of size availability.

•  

To follow up my earlier post, I finally (today) got a response from 3balls.com support.  Their conclusion:  I chose the wrong shoe and thus didn't get the $99 price.  My problem:  the shoe I chose came from their list of shoes available for $99.  Oh, well, the deal is over and done.  No new Icons for me.

•  

that's a great price!  i have to admit, i'm a little glad i didn't see this in time...

• 1596 points

BostonBussa.. your Wife's friend runs 3Balls? Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving