Hokie & Tar Heel on the Prowl

Hokie & Tar Heel on the Prowl

•  

Lots of great Icons out on eBay right now. And my good friend Bobby and I have been prowling for some new Icons. My sights are on some Asymetricals, so stay tuned.....

•  

Go get em' Randy & Bobby!!!!!!

•  

Just having trouble making my decision -  grab two of those on ebay -  or order my next pair (Is about time).

•  

Got a pair at 3Balls for $99 - guess I'll just offer on one pair now.

•  

Prowling EBay....What would these FJ Fashionistas (aka Shoe-Aholics) do without it?!

•  

How goes the prowling - TH & GH ?

•  

I picked up a pair of MyJoys. They are Asymetricals with a Pink Base and Pink Patent sides. Wore them Saturday and had lots of the folks at the club tossing out "Wows" when they saw them.

•  

Tar Heel

I picked up a pair of MyJoys. They are Asymetricals with a Pink Base and Pink Patent sides. Wore them Saturday and had lots of the folks at the club tossing out "Wows" when they saw them.

Randy, why is there not a picture of them in YOUR  2012 new Shoe Rule thread?

•  

Randy, did you post the pics on the "New Shoe Rule" thread....I am going to go check it out.

•  

I just pulled the trigger on a pair today that I've been watching.  Should have them tomorrow.

Plan to post a photo of my latest (four or five pair) in a few days.

•  

Definitely need to see these....Did you wear pink socks?

Tar Heel

•  

Sounds like you've been very busy prowling, lol. Look forward to seeing your latest additions !

Go Hokies
    I just pulled the trigger on a pair today that I've been watching.  Should have them tomorrow.

Plan to post a photo of my latest (four or five pair) in a few days.

•  

I will be posting tomorrow. Haven't had any time....

•  

Tar Heel

Pink on Pink ... Gotta see these!

OZ-Crocman

•  

you know guys there are doctors for this type of shopping disorder!!!