My new ICONS, I love them!

My new ICONS, I love them!

•  

Well I got my size exchanged and received my style #52906.  They look great on the site and even better in person.  I had big crowd when I opened them up and tried them on.  Cant wait to take them for a test drive tomorrow

•  

Great looking style.  Let us know how they perform with a few rounds on them.

•  

nickpoz

Well I got my size exchanged and received my style #52906.  They look great on the site and even better in person.  I had big crowd when I opened them up and tried them on.  Cant wait to take them for a test drive tomorrow

Keep the reviews coming.  It'll be a while until I have a pair from the MyJoys program, so will be nice to know how you feel they are performing over time - the Classics I had always get better with time and care!

•  

Another round yesterday with the ICONS and they are very comfortable.  No break in period at all.  They are great right out of the box.

•  

I agree both pair of ICONS did not need a breakin period like the former classics...great right out of the box!