My new ICONS, I love them!

My new ICONS, I love them!

•  

So I finally have a few rounds of golf with my new ICONS and am very pleased with them.  When I wore the Classics I wore custom sized 10.4E.  The XW in the ICONS were a tiny tiny bit snug for the first few minutes but loosened up with no problems at all.  I have 2 pairs so far and cannot wait for the MyJoys versions to come out.  I was at a golf tournament this past weekend and wore #52146/White Smooth/ Chestnut Caiman Print  and have never recieved so many positive comments about my shoes.  People were also happy to see the ICONS in person and were ready to order some, maybe I can get a commision :)   If any of you guys are thinking about getting some give them a try.  They are fantastic shoes and very comfortable.

•  

I'm holding out for MyJoys but I definitely can't wait to get a pair.

•  

nickpoz

So I finally have a few rounds of golf with my new ICONS and am very pleased with them.  When I wore the Classics I wore custom sized 10.4E.  The XW in the ICONS were a tiny tiny bit snug for the first few minutes but loosened up with no problems at all.  I have 2 pairs so far and cannot wait for the MyJoys versions to come out.  I was at a golf tournament this past weekend and wore #52146/White Smooth/ Chestnut Caiman Print  and have never recieved so many positive comments about my shoes.  People were also happy to see the ICONS in person and were ready to order some, maybe I can get a commision :)   If any of you guys are thinking about getting some give them a try.  They are fantastic shoes and very comfortable.

+1 on the shoes.  Great shoes and a lot of people do like them.  It's strange that a shoe can gain so much attention before it is even released.  FJ must be doing something right.  I never see Adidas or anything at my club before they are retailed to the general public.  I think letting people get out with these shoes before release, it just makes the anticipation that much greater!

•  

Nick - how do they feel right out of the box?  Is there a breaking in period?

•  

I REALLY can't wait for MyJoys either - count me in as a "MyJoys holdout."

•  

Out of the box they are just about perfect.  Little to no breakin period.  I'm going to go with some brown myjoy options.  What are you guys going with?

•  

nickpoz

Out of the box they are just about perfect.  Little to no breakin period.  I'm going to go with some brown myjoy options.  What are you guys going with?

I am going to go with #52070 with the green stripe.  Those are gonna be some classy shoes.

Tim

•  

I agree the Icons are great, I have the all whites and love the way they look with pants, can't wait for the myjoy versions to come out.

• 90 points

I am definitely going to be in line for those as well...cant wait

•  

I love the all white versions.  I think style 52005.

•  

I'm not entirely sure what I will go with.. probably several pairs since I already can't decide on only ONE style and a couple with definately be reptile.  That's like asking someone to only take one piece of gold out of the entire treasure chest.

Definately will post pictures of the finished products when the MyJoy option is available.  I am very excited... Mike has made me very anxious with the reptile options.

•  

All I know is that the first pair from the MyJoys program will be all white - what style, I'm not exactly sure, but sounds like the options are really going to be great.

•  

I am waiting on three pair right now, 52054, 52047, and 52013.

•  

19hole

I am waiting on three pair right now, 52054, 52047, and 52013.

Very nice choices.  I will have to get on the bandwagon here and order multiple pairs just to stay up to date!  Still working with the one pair of ICONs.  Love them though, can't wait to add a couple more to the line up.

Could not agree with you more... I can't wait until the MyJoys are available to the public.  I talked with Ian Poulter @ Firestone CC and even he was excited about the unlimited posibilities.  Great product, great program.