XPS-1

XPS-1

• 1979 points

Is there gonna be more options for this shoe in 2013? I really love my pair and would like to get some more!

•  

Not sure if we are altering the shoe or not...If we do it will be cosmetic changes to the upper, that outsole is a work of art!

• 1979 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Not sure if we are altering the shoe or not...If we do it will be cosmetic changes to the upper, that outsole is a work of art!

Im just looking for more color options.

•  

Dolfan
    Devin_GmitterNot sure if we are altering the shoe or not...If we do it will be cosmetic changes to the upper, that outsole is a work of art!

You will more then likely get your wish.  We have other colors in oversea markets. The white and red BOA we have in Japan is awesome!

• 1979 points

Devin_Gmitter
    DolfanDevin_GmitterNot sure if we are altering the shoe or not...If we do it will be cosmetic changes to the upper, that outsole is a work of art!

You will more then likely get your wish.  We have other colors in oversea markets. The white and red BOA we have in Japan is awesome!

Now your talking! I look forward to them and BOA would be even better. Ive been wanting to give those a try anyway.

• 335 points

What colors would you like to see?

• 1979 points

Joe_Izzo
    What colors would you like to see?

Hmmm cool question.

A brown one with a hint of tan would be sweet, a solid black,white,or brown would be sweet. A black or white or both with a hint of red kinda like the blue and green on the ones you already have would be cool! There's a little for starters :)

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    DolfanDevin_GmitterNot sure if we are altering the shoe or not...If we do it will be cosmetic changes to the upper, that outsole is a work of art!

I've already gotten the white/tan/copper combination and the white/black/gray combination in both the BOA and without BOA...love them all...best shoes so far that I've had from FJ...waiting to get the white/blue combination...I just don't think I can do the lime green....

•  

Devin_Gmitter

I've already gotten the white/tan/copper combination and the white/black/gray combination in both the BOA and without BOA...love them all...best shoes so far that I've had from FJ...waiting to get the white/blue combination...I just don't think I can do the lime green....

•  

I would like to see more solid colors of this shoe or even a MyJoys version! This is a great shoe for more stability and a more athletic look, although it looks great with my FJ pants and shirts!

•  

Flat out tghe best golf shoe I have ever worn! Some color options would be great, but I don't know that I will ever want to wear anything else based on the stability with these.

• 352 points

Would like to see a solid black w/ no striping & a solid white w/ no striping. Most stable show I have ever tried. Thanks.

•  

These would be nice for Xmas.   

TT

•  

I agree, and there is a purple in Japan also...so I believe.  The foreign markets appear to demand a bit more of color that we see in the US.  Bring on the MyJoy options for this shoe.  It is by far the most stable shoe I have ever worn.  Hard to put other shoes on and feel the confidence I get wearing my XPS's.

-Brian

•  

In Europe just found the follow combinations white/blue, white/red and white/silver.