Shield Tip Shoe

Shield Tip Shoe

• 2653 points

Is the Shield tip only available in the My Joys Line?  I do not see them in Icon or Tour collections.

•  

I think so.

•  

That is correct -  there were one or two shield tips in the second year stock ICONs.  Only ones available now are through the MyJoys line.

This pair on the left was available as a last year's stock shoe.  There was also an all white and all black version.  Should be able to find these as closeouts.

•  

Great info as always GH....Smart looking shoes!

•  

Gotta agree with GH.  I've been drooling over those for a while, trying to decide if I have the moxie to bite the bullet and pick up a pair.

•  

If Hokie's say's it's so then it's so. Nobody on this board who does not work for Footjoy, knows  more about shield tips.

•  

It's pretty much sacrilege that there isn't a shied tip in the current stock Icon range.

The shoes GH has highlighted were the last "modified" shield tip offered.

Guessing the shield tip is one of the most poular MYJOYS so will hopefully remain available for a while yet.

Not sure if any new shield tips are coming out in new release.

Maybe Devin or one of the FJA that went to FJ last month can answer that.

OZ-Crocman

•  

CROCMAN
    It's pretty much sacrilege that there isn't a shied tip in the current stock Icon range.

Guessing the shield tip is one of the most poular MYJOYS so will hopefully remain available for a while yet.

OZ-Crocman

At this time there are no plans to remove the men's FJ Icon Shield Tip from the MyJoys line and you are correct; it is one of the most popular in the line.  Furthermore there are no plans to switch to the newer style that we had in the stock lineup last year.  

•  

Dev I think you'd have a revolt on your hands if you guys did that, it too classic in my opinion!

•  

TNT009
    Dev I think you'd have a revolt on your hands if you guys did that, it too classic in my opinion!

I would start it!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    TNT009Dev I think you'd have a revolt on your hands if you guys did that, it too classic in my opinion!

I would start it!

And I would be right behind you!

•  

Haaaa, but I'm always open to new FJ shoes!  Adults in candy store!!

• 2653 points

I think a plain white, plain black or black white combo would be a nice offering in the icon line. however the multi color shoe could stay in the My Joys. Just my humble opinion.  

Devin_Gmitter
    CROCMANIt's pretty much sacrilege that there isn't a shied tip in the current stock Icon range.

OZ-Crocman

At this time there are no plans to remove the men's FJ Icon Shield Tip from the MyJoys line and you are correct; it is one of the most popular in the line.  Furthermore there are no plans to switch to the newer style that we had in the stock lineup last year.

• 2653 points

Thanks Go Hokies  looked online and no one seems to have thes or all white or all blacks. Could not find these classy shoes either.

Go Hokies
    That is correct -  there were one or two shield tips in the second year stock ICONs.  Only ones available now are through the MyJoys line.

This pair on the left was available as a last year's stock shoe.  There was also an all white and all black version.  Should be able to find these as closeouts.

•  

Depending upon your size there are some currently on ebay.

Style numbers are:  All black  - 52271

All White - 52248

White/Black -  52262

Might also check Golflocker.com