FJ Pro Spikeless

FJ Pro Spikeless

•  

I may have waited waited long enough, but not to late.  I'm down to one pair of FJ classic shoes- cordovan, for non-golf use.  My reason for not wanting to use this for work is because its sentiments and it's been with me for a very long time.  It has a lot of life left in it-- still in good shape, but I'd like to just use them on occasion only from here on or just as long as I can see them in the closet (lol).

Anyway, I'm looking around and saw the #255777 - black pebble blucher that looks very nice for daily use for work.  I think it's leather texture is unique in style as well as having a classic look to it.

Guys, what do you think of these shoes?  If you own one can you give me some feedback about its comfort and quality.  Not that I think I'd be disappointed with your comments. . . I'm almost positive that I'd hear good feedback, but I do want to hear it here in the FJC forums for me and maybe it will help others to know as well. . . humor me.

Thanks.

•  
    You should look at getting a pair of spikeless MyJoys.
  •  

I was a classics person all the way - until I tried on an ICON.   Have four pair spikeless for wearing during non-golf use.  Take 19hole advice -  order a pair of MyJoys with the color/pattern that suits your needs.

•  

19hole & Go Hokies:

Guys, what an excellent idea!

Many thanks.

_nol

•  

Now here's a clever question.

Is the MYJOYS spikeless construction exactly the same as golf shoes but without the spikes?

Assuming the very definition would mean so but just want to hear it from any wearers.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

The soles are different. They are a full rubber sole. Very comfortable and in a pinch can be used on the course.

•  

noel , make sure and post a picture if you get the spikeless myjoys.

•  

TarHeel, I know now what you meant when you said something about China in another thread! . . . I think so, anyway.

But the cordovan classics will just have to stick it out for 4 weeks.

•  

I have a pair of FJ Pro Spikeless in the Black you referenced and you are right they are great.  The MyJoy spikeless are nice also but necessary since these will easily pass for less money as a business shoe.  Definitely I am happy with the choice.  Hope that helps!

•  

Chris92009

I have a pair of FJ Pro Spikeless in the Black you referenced and you are right they are great.  The MyJoy spikeless are nice also but necessary since these will easily pass for less money as a business shoe.  Definitely I am happy with the choice.  Hope that helps!

Chris92009, that's the reassurance I was looking for.

Thank you!

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

noel , make sure and post a picture if you get the spikeless myjoys.

"Whenever and If ever" -- always-always-always. . . never break a 2012 shoe rule thread, of course.

•  

Well, I was very excited about the idea and suggestions, I ordered Myjoy and could not help but be more artful about it, so I'm very excited and wish i could fast forward the time. 

Meanwhile, I'm just going to enjoy the moment's wait time with a shorter wait time for the classics.  It almost feel like a double eagle . . . "almost".

RandyWildman, yeah, I'll post when i get them.

•  

Chris/Devin

When can we order the likes of these on MyJoys????

Wave Cool!!!!!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

This is the first time I am seeing the wave in the spikeless / professional model.  They look really sharp.  M understanding is that the Wave model as shown has been discontinued. 

•  

thomas alston iii

Chris/Devin

When can we order the likes of these on MyJoys????

Wave Cool!!!!!

-ICONs for ALL

SWEET!