New Shoes when the Purple/Lilac Ones won't work.

New Shoes when the Purple/Lilac Ones won't work.

•  

Go Hokies

First trip out might be kind-off bland (something like khaki colored slacks, muted shirt, with pink vest)  or  maybe I'll pull out the Pink Slacks/Belt combo.

So is all pink - shoes/pants/belt - also called a full cleveland (pink)! ? or is that a specific term for all white?

Because I'm tinking that if they release the pink shorts in the Spring collection as pants going forward this could be a great new look for me.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

CROCMAN

Go Hokies

First trip out might be kind-off bland (something like khaki colored slacks, muted shirt, with pink vest)  or  maybe I'll pull out the Pink Slacks/Belt combo.

So is all pink - shoes/pants/belt - also called a full cleveland (pink)! ? or is that a specific term for all white?

Because I'm tinking that if they release the pink shorts in the Spring collection as pants going forward this could be a great new look for me.

OZ-Crocman.

looked it up Urban Dictionary:

full cleveland
    94 up22 down
    Any male outfit that includes both a white patent leather (or plastic) belt, and matching white shoes.
    The Full Cleveland is found many places, not just Cleveland. It is particularly common at American Legion dances.
    all pink could be called the  "full Hokie" or the "full Bubba" ?

•  

I'm pretty sure if I go with pink trousers -  I'll have some type of shirt that have a pattern - or sweater/ vest with coordinating colors.  Not sure if I could pull out the full pink (although that is possible - including the belt).

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

CROCMAN

Go Hokies

OZ-Crocman.

looked it up Urban Dictionary:

full cleveland
    94 up22 down
    Any male outfit that includes both a white patent leather (or plastic) belt, and matching white shoes.
    The Full Cleveland is found many places, not just Cleveland. It is particularly common at American Legion dances.
    all pink could be called the  "full Hokie" or the "full Bubba" ?

Like it, Randy!

OZ-Crocman

•  

Groovin there, Bobby (aka Go Hokies). Pink is a fun, exciting and youthful color. It stimulate energy, encourages action and confidence.

In Japan, the color pink has a masculine association. The annual spring blooming of the pink-blossomed cherry trees (the Sakura) is said to represent the young Japanese Warriors who fell in battle in the prime of life (the Samural)

Obviously you are force and warrior to be reckoned with on the course !  Enjoy and wear them in good health !

Go Hokies

Just arrived yesterday -  my latest pair of MyJoys -  something when the Lilac/Purple won't work.