Love the MyJoys...I'm afraid I'm hooked...

Love the MyJoys...I'm afraid I'm hooked...

• 2777 points

I may have to start hiding them from the wife soon or playing a heck of a lot more.

I finally got the question the other day..."Didn't you just get some new golf shoes?"  Two pairs in three months!!!.

•  

Welcome to the club Smithjss. There are a lot of us that feel the same way about MyJoys. They are just to cool to ignore. I wore this pair on Monday.

•  

Very smooth !!! love those :)

•  
    Oooooh, love the bottom pair, you've got great style!
  •  
    Make sure to get Devin your points, I forgot!
  •  

Great looking shoes.

Welcome to the FJC Smithjss.

May be easier to bite the bullet now and admit your obsession afterall you'll have to stash all the boxes somewhere (although hopefully, for you, not in her section of the wardrobe).

Good Luck! Keep Obsessing! Keep Indulging! I feel ya man!

OZ-Crocman

•  

Very nice choice with the shield tips, and yes the MyJoys are VERY addicting (as are ICONs in-general).  

• 2777 points

Like those as well.  Oh boy...At least I'm in good company!  "My name is Jason, and I'm addicted to FJs". 

golferdrmjr

Welcome to the club Smithjss. There are a lot of us that feel the same way about MyJoys. They are just to cool to ignore. I wore this pair on Monday.

•  

Welcome Smithjss. You're in great company! Like the shoes....My advise - Play more !

Smithjss

I may have to start hiding them from the wife soon or playing a heck of a lot more.

I finally got the question the other day..."Didn't you just get some new golf shoes?"  Two pairs in three months!!!.

•  

The white and grey are awesome. 

•  

Smithjss

Like those as well.  Oh boy...At least I'm in good company!  "My name is Jason, and I'm addicted to FJs". 

golferdrmjr

Welcome, Jason!

. . . isn't MyJoys that much more fun!    . . . just fabulous.

•  

Welcome Smith

Shoes look great.

• 2956 points

Jason,

Welcome to the FJ Community. Nice kicks! Just have your wife talk to Ms. Hokie; you'll be all set.

•  

Smithjss

that is alot of shoes I get one pair a year 

•  

parthur

Jason,

Welcome to the FJ Community. Nice kicks! Just have your wife talk to Ms. Hokie; you'll be all set.

You should try to explain why you need another pair of shoes once a month.