Who has the most?

Who has the most?

• 1495 points

Let's see who has the most pairs of footjoys in their collection! Pics appreciated

•  

Not even a contest - GoHokies wins in a landslide! He may have more then the FJ Marketing team combined. 

DG

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Not even a contest - GoHokies wins in a landslide! He may have more then the FJ Marketing team combined. 

DG

Go Hokies, yes! . . . and very styling . . . Miguel, you should look up the thread about "The 12 Days FootJoy Christmas!".  It's amazing!

Anyway, meanwhile back in Kiawah (Tar Heel, check this out!)

•  

Almost bought those, but missed out. I did get mine in Red/Grey Iguana.... and my new MyJoys of course.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

DG

This ^ He has so many they can't all fit in one picture :)

•  

Your Red/Gray Iguana are sweet!  (I saw a pic.)

•  

Thanks Devin -  I'm not really sure of my current total (been picking-up a pair of closeouts occasionally).   There is also a pair of MyJoys on order and contemplating my next par.

I'm thinking seriously of starting to move the Classics out - worn a pair for 18 holes of walking early Tuesday followed by another 18 later in the day -  those Classics can't come close to the feel of an ICON.  (so if anyone wears 10.5 D and interested in Classics let me know).

just a sample of some of the ICONS.

•  

I'm pretty sure you can still find the White/Blue Pyramid Saddle out there (would be nice to get a little white shoe action in your closet).

•  
    Go Hokies is the man...no contest on quantity and quality.
  •  
    Devin_Gmitter

DG

GH might even have more than the remainder of the FJC. Go Hokies OZ-Crocman
  •  

Definately Go Hokies! I bet ha has more than Poulter used to have in the garage.

•  

Lucky to get a pair of these, wrapt with the colours and blue/white is one of my favourite combos. LD wears a heap of blue so half expected to see him in a pair of these eventually.

Go Luuuuke!

OZ-Crocman

•  
    The better question would be who is second
  •  
    Does it matter really?
    • 678 points

4 pair.