MyJoys

MyJoys

•  
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on my new MyJoys, my question is can I add the FJA logo on one of the shoes?
  •  

You better!

•  

Call the order in directly to Customer Service. Identify yourself as a FJA and the logo is available to you. You can get either the Shadowbox (long skinny) or the Medallion (Crest like) FJA logo.

If you need specifics you can PM Devin and he can help you out. Rita in MyJoys is a "joy" to work with and will help you out a ton.

•  

Paul G
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on my new MyJoys, my question is can I add the FJA logo on one of the shoes?

Mark of an Ambassador...Get Some!

Randy has provided correct guidance for the process.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

May depend which style you are ordering -  Devin would be a good starting place.

•  
    We need FJA logo for Icons!
  •  

Yes, Hokies is correct. The logo is not available on all shoe styles, so check that as well. An example is that the FJA logo was never available on the Asymetrical. Probably not on the new Aym either due to the way the color banding is.

•  

TNT009
    We need FJA logo for Icons!

Todd

You can get the logo on your MuyJoys, but you have to phone the order in directly. And not all shoes can have it based on sizing and spacing.

If you need specifics send a PM to Devin and he can get them to you.

•  
    Ooh, I didn't think you could get them on Icons, hmmmmm!