May I have your order please?

May I have your order please?

•  

After much gnashing of teeth........ Today I pulled the trigger on a new pair of MyJoys. Hoping to see them here in SoCal around mid-August.

And the Bah Hah Bah Collection will never look as when I wear these shoes with those apparel items!

Stay tuned......

•  

Randy,  I know what you mean.  I'm having trouble making up my mind on my next pair (sometimes it is just hard to make a decision),  Currently between these three:

I'm really love the new stingray prints.

•  

Just ordered a pair myself, maybe our shoes will pass each other in the factory!

•  

Nice. Really nice. Absolutely freakin' LOVE IT!

Bobby, your choice number 3 ins't too far off what I ordered!

Mikey..... we're all just FJA ships passing in the facory!

•  

Deciding on a pair for the Invitational...... Dev we need OrangE Stingray!!!

•  

TNT009

Deciding on a pair for the Invitational...... Dev we need OrangE Stingray!!!

HERE HERE !

Light or Sky Blue and Medium Green would also be AWESOME!

Not choosy, stringray or another print would do!

OZ-Crocman

•  

Go Hokies

Randy,  I know what you mean.  I'm having trouble making up my mind on my next pair (sometimes it is just hard to make a decision),  Currently between these three:

Gotta give you points for originality.

Can't say I would personally wear any of these combo's but there's a couple of things for certain:

- Long Live GO HOKIES

- any of them would certainly get people talking, and

- isn't it simply wonderful that FJ gives us so much choice.

Thanks FJ.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Randy- Look forward to seeing the new arrivals with the coordinated fashions.

Bobby - (aka GoHokies) Of the three like #3 Best....#2 Fun but think purple would rock the brown better, #1 Like the shoe but colors blend too much so not enough pop for a true GH Shoe !

Mikey - (aka Whaql1) Didn't you know that the MyJoys all party together before one of them ships out, lol !

•  
    A little teaser..... The shoe is a Black Pyramid!
  •  

Go Hokies

Bobby, I like # 3 best...#2 is a strong 2nd just because I wear a lot of Pink so those shoes would go great...