Dryjoy - XPS-1

Dryjoy - XPS-1

• 942 points

Time marches on.

Today I played in a regular league outting. The night before (last night) I cleaned my clubs, switched bags, marked my ball, put on clean towels, charged my range finder, added a couple of new gloves, checked to make sure I did not forget my "PX3", and then as normal cleaned my shoes. For some reason I reached for an old pair of Dryjoy, well over 5years old, took a hot bath, shaved, set my alarm for 5:30 and I was set for the early morning round.

Why the old pair of Dryjoy when I had many pair to choose? Many = more than 4 (LOL).

I was pleasantly suprised. The old Dryjoys were comfortable, and still offered good support. I enjoyed playing the round wearing the old Dryjoys.,

Now as I mentioned on my website I am ready to try the new (new for me) XPS-1. A new generation.

http://www.seniorgolfer.us/shoes.htm

Now for my question, and I feel this is the perfect forum to ask.. what are the opinions from those wearing the XPS-1?

Thanks in advance, by the way, I did not win, but I did place second.

•  
    Great question! Senior, I wish I could answer, but I have only tried on the XPS, not worn them in a round. I know Chris Garrett has worn them and I think Mondo has. Let's see what they say....
    • 2671 points

I have both and the XPS-1 seem to be a little heavier but at the same time have to be the most stable shoe I have ever worn. I don't think there is anyway to slide during swing in them.
  •  

The XPS-1 is a great shoe. Probably the most stable in the FJ lineup. I don't find them heavy, especially compared to my old Classic Dry Premires. They are comparable in weight to the ICON. They offer great suport and an unequaled support base. If you manage to lose you balance in these shoes it is really time to see your local PGA Professional for some help!

While I still prefer to wear ICONs, I do have a pair of these in the closet. I tend to wear them on wet days just to keep the ICONs dry (even though they too are waterproof).

•  

Senior_Golfer

Time marches on.

Today I played in a regular league outting. The night before (last night) I cleaned my clubs, switched bags, marked my ball, put on clean towels, charged my range finder, added a couple of new gloves, checked to make sure I did not forget my "PX3", and then as normal cleaned my shoes. For some reason I reached for an old pair of Dryjoy, well over 5years old, took a hot bath, shaved, set my alarm for 5:30 and I was set for the early morning round.

Why the old pair of Dryjoy when I had many pair to choose? Many = more than 4 (LOL).

I was pleasantly suprised. The old Dryjoys were comfortable, and still offered good support. I enjoyed playing the round wearing the old Dryjoys.,

Now as I mentioned on my website I am ready to try the new (new for me) XPS-1. A new generation.

http://www.seniorgolfer.us/shoes.htm

Now for my question, and I feel this is the perfect forum to ask.. what are the opinions from those wearing the XPS-1?

Thanks in advance, by the way, I did not win, but I did place second.

Senior...I put my XPS-1's in play earlier this month...they are amazingly comfortable and provide a lot of side support that I need.  They also look great on and were very comfortable right out of the box.

I've been wearing both the Sport and SYNR-G this year and the XPS-1's are more comfortable than the others...

Enjoy them when you pull the trigger (if you do).

MM

•  

they made tthem sound like great shoes