What is your favorite FJ Icon Shield color combo?

What is your favorite FJ Icon Shield color combo?

•  
    I have purchased a number of FJ Icon Shields via the myjoy website and was considering purchasing another but was looking for some new ideas. I love my all black, black n white, and black/white/red color combos.... I was considering the silver and black but wanted to read your thoughts! Thx!!
  •  
    The blk/what combo is the ultimate in classy!
  •  
    Shield tips are not in my collection, at all. I fell in love with the Asymetricals, and now I am trending with the Pyramids. You need to ask Todd or Don since they have several Shields in their possession.
  •  

I'm a little partial to these.  :)  They are a khaki base with brown caiman gator saddle and shield tip.

•  

Hey Chris, that Black Patent and Silver base pair that Devin posted a picture of looked very nice. I really like my Pearl Lizard and Silver base Shield Tips.

There are gray accents in the Lizard print that are picked up with the Silver. They look good with gray, granite, stone, winter white, black, and even navy pants.

I also have charcoal lizard with black, lilac lizard with purple, and white croc with white. Love them all! Good luck deciding.

•  

GTJacket8

I'm a little partial to these.  :)  They are a khaki base with brown caiman gator saddle and shield tip.

Those are nice GT...

As for a good choice in colors...think about some of your outfits and choose a combination of colors from there...

•  
    golferdrmjr

Hey Chris, that Black Patent and Silver base pair that Devin posted a picture of looked very nice. I really like my Pearl Lizard and Silver base Shield Tips.

There are gray accents in the Lizard print that are picked up with the Silver. They look good with gray, granite, stone, winter white, black, and even navy pants.

I also have charcoal lizard with black, lilac lizard with purple, and white croc with white. Love them all! Good luck deciding.

Great ideas !
  •  
    GTJacket8

These look great! Not thought of tan base before like this!
  •  

Hey Chris, how about the new Burgundy Stingray and Silver Metallic base. That would be sharp looking. You wouldn't see anyone else in the same shoes!

•  

Wow, that looks really cool!  I love the new prints that are available...I am on color overload at the moment having so much fun!!!

•  

Currently working on my first foray into real colour.

Undecided about:

White / Black Patent accent / Lime Patent saddle

or

White / Black Patent accent / Pink Patent saddle

both colours on "limited" so need to make a decision and get in fast.

OZ-Crocman

•  
    CROCMAN

Currently working on my first foray into real colour.

Undecided about:

White / Black Patent accent / Lime Patent saddle

or

White / Black Patent accent / Pink Patent saddle

both colours on "limited" so need to make a decision and get in fast.

OZ-Crocman

These both sound like great options! I would prefer the pink though!
  •  

not a huge shield tip fan.  i think they really only look good with long pants, which i rarely wear when playing golf.  but i do like the master's special edition from 2011.

•  

Call me old school, but you can't top the black or brown shield with the white tip

•  

I like the masters green and white ones :)