Any crazy plans for ICON MyJoys?

Any crazy plans for ICON MyJoys?

•  

+1, love em

•  

I'm going to concoct a color scheme using black, white, red and hopefully a university logo that looks similar to the logo used at the high school I coach at so when I'm at the course everyone knows I'm a FJ guy supporting my team.

•  

Will the ambassador logo be available out of the gate on the site for FJ Community Ambassadors?

•  

I am "all in" for doing either style 52187 or 52138 with a white base and "Carolina Blue" accent. %2187 is all smooth, but 52138 has looks like it would be sweet with some gator in there on the sides. Licking my chops for these babies.

I'm torn on the next pair. I have currently style 51990 which is black pebbled leather with both red and black gator trim. Since my general golf attire is black with either red or white/black some shade of blue, so I'm considering another black/red combo. Style 52161 will absolutely be in the mix with black combined with some red... maybe an exotic besides gator. But this is one I need to see the sample pallette first.

Bring it on FJ guys. We are ready!

Oh, BTW. Do you think we'll be able to combine the FJ Ambassadors logo with maybe a logo for say our favorite college squad or something?

•  

Chris92009

Will the ambassador logo be available out of the gate on the site for FJ Community Ambassadors?

Yes, we will have to figure out the best way to order the shoes.  We will not make the logo available on the website, because it will only be an option for a select few.

Of the patterns available in FJ ICON MyJoys, only the traditional saddle (e.g. 52005) currently has enough room for a logo on the back heel.

ML

•  

Tar Heel

I am "all in" for doing either style 52187 or 52138 with a white base and "Carolina Blue" accent. %2187 is all smooth, but 52138 has looks like it would be sweet with some gator in there on the sides. Licking my chops for these babies.

I'm torn on the next pair. I have currently style 51990 which is black pebbled leather with both red and black gator trim. Since my general golf attire is black with either red or white/black some shade of blue, so I'm considering another black/red combo. Style 52161 will absolutely be in the mix with black combined with some red... maybe an exotic besides gator. But this is one I need to see the sample pallette first.

Bring it on FJ guys. We are ready!

Oh, BTW. Do you think we'll be able to combine the FJ Ambassadors logo with maybe a logo for say our favorite college squad or something?

Because of our licensing arrangement with each licensing organization, we need to keep just the school/team on the shoes without any other logos.  We have had the same requests from corporations, but we need to keep the products pure.

HTH,

ML

•  

Mike, Thanks for the update.  One idea to consider relative the FJ Ambassador Logo is that after an order is placed simply send an email to you (or whoever appropriate) simply to add the logo (thus, modify the order).  Simple, effective and easy...

JAT, Chris92009

•  

Chris92009

Mike, Thanks for the update.  One idea to consider relative the FJ Ambassador Logo is that after an order is placed simply send an email to you (or whoever appropriate) simply to add the logo (thus, modify the order).  Simple, effective and easy...

JAT, Chris92009

Yeah, the actual process won't hold up the ability to order.  It will be more like a simple call or email to us from the account with product / customization choices.  We would enter the orders and send the confirmation from there.

•  

Mike... Thanks for the update. I figured that would be the case, because I know firsthand what sticklers the NCAA, MLB, and NFL are when their logos are concerned.

Guess I'm back needing to get 2 pairs of Icons now.... My wife is going to kill me!

•  

Mike, That sounds great!  I knew you would be on top of it!!

•  

Has there been any update on when we can expect to order MyJoy ICONs?

•  

cleanfan

Has there been any update on when we can expect to order MyJoy ICONs?

Should be about the first week of October.