Any crazy plans for ICON MyJoys?

Any crazy plans for ICON MyJoys?

• 782 points

Does anybody have any crazy shoes they are planning to design when the ICONs are available on MyJoys? 

•  

I will have to see what the options are but I definately want to get some white/pink ones... Match those with a white pant and baby pink shirt and you are in business.  LETS GET THE CUSTOM ICONS ROLLING!

•  

I can't say that I will design anything crazy. I am pretty traditional, Black, White, Black/White and Brown, Pretty boring but functional.

•  

I have a few ideas... but like the others have said I will have to wait to see what colors are available.

•  

I have my eye on a couple of styles, but pretty basic stuff really.  Can't wait.

•  

The colors are fun but what really makes MyJoys pop are the print leathers...the gators, lizards, croc, patents, etc. This is where the real customization will begin! Mike and I are having some made up for the Deutsche Bank Championship and will post photos when they come in. 

•  

Chris Garrett

The colors are fun but what really makes MyJoys pop are the print leathers...the gators, lizards, croc, patents, etc. This is where the real customization will begin! Mike and I are having some made up for the Deutsche Bank Championship and will post photos when they come in. 

I love the gator, lizard and croc patterns.  They really add some flash, especially when you couple it with exotic colors.  I love to see bright skins on FJ's.  Always got my eye open for color options when I am on the course.  Will they offer the skin options (by skin I mean croc, lizard, gator, etc.) in the FJ Icon Sport or just the marbled leather?

I would like style #52104 in a bright orange and a light green.

•  

Don't want to put you guys into a frenzy so far ahead of the actual FJ ICON MyJoys launch, but you all will not be disappointed with the new leathers that will hit MyJoys.com in conjunction with FJ ICON.  

In total, there will be about 30 new leathers.  We will be offering approx 15 limited edition reptile prints (in various sizes and colors), 10 patent leathers (that will work great with the shield tip pattern), and the rest will be new smooth colors that we'll be adding to the palette.

•  

Mike... it's not cool to tease me like this.  I am going to end up in a white suit with padded walls anticipating the MyJoy options.... 15 limited edition prints!?!?!?! AHHH I am going to be in heaven, but broke!  I cannot wait to see these.  This will be epic. 

Anyway to pre-order some limited reptiles?  Can you tease me a little more with some color options? 

• 4775 points

Mike Lowe

Don't want to put you guys into a frenzy so far ahead of the actual FJ ICON MyJoys launch, but you all will not be disappointed with the new leathers that will hit MyJoys.com in conjunction with FJ ICON.  

In total, there will be about 30 new leathers.  We will be offering approx 15 limited edition reptile prints (in various sizes and colors), 10 patent leathers (that will work great with the shield tip pattern), and the rest will be new smooth colors that we'll be adding to the palette.

WOW thats bis news.  I am really excited about the patents.  I know patent blue is in my future, but am very undecided about the style.  Can't wait until this product launch.

•  

Definately will get a little creative with all the options it sounds like we'll have.  I can't wait to just see the MyJoys site set up, just to play around with it even if we can't order quite yet!

•  

jas904

Mike Lowe

WOW thats bis news.  I am really excited about the patents.  I know patent blue is in my future, but am very undecided about the style.  Can't wait until this product launch.

I am ready for the launch.  Can we somehow get a pre-release day to order up some MyJoys before the rest of the world?  You have to have xyz number of points and you can participate in a pre-order MyJoy event?  That would keep the people who just hear about it coming and making a purchase and it will definately make me a happy guy!

•  

Mike Lowe

Oh the possibilities.  Do you have a date on when the MyJoys website will have the Icon patterns?

Tim

•  

tim6918

Mike Lowe

Oh the possibilities.  Do you have a date on when the MyJoys website will have the Icon patterns?

Tim

+1 on that comment.  I would love to see a date.  Took the ICON's out for a test spin... I will have a review written up later.  In short, AWESOME shoe.

• 579 points

all white sport icons