New Ladies FJs

New Ladies FJs

•  

I am so sorry to say -- i don't like 'em. It is probably just my traditional taste and style -- I am sure there are women out there who will disagree with me and love them.

There is a new LoPro Fashion Saddle (97005 shown) with an asymmetrical saddle that would be absolutely excellent if we could choose the color of the saddle/make it a MyJoy, but instead there is a multi-color dot pattern insert.

There is also a Floral Cut Out 97060 in white or black that's just OK. Some women may like it, it is not my cup of tea.

The worst offender, in my book, is the LoPro Graffiti 97054 -- a graffiti-inspired pattern over most of the upper.

Summer Series includes a good-looking checkerboard BOA saddle (98842) in solid white, and a regular lace checkerboard saddle in white/taupe and white/black, along with a spikeless mesh (98975 in navy/lime shown) shoe that looks comfy, but loses me with too much contrast stitching.

What do you think?

•  

I think the the following in the order you showed them

1. Not bad and the colors are good, but would be even better if you could choose those colors.

2. Not good looking at all. Way too busy. Makes them rather cheap looking.

3. Like this one and it looks very comfortable. As to the stitching, I am not able to comment on this as I don't think I would be the one to make judgement being one who is not into the styling like you are.

• 3066 points

Golfchick, Hey, maybe I'm getting old but I agree. The shoes pictured look as if designed for the local high school team (no offense FJ design people, but....). They definitely do not maintain the conservative, or even sporty, look I would expect to see at the club.

•  

I kinda like them. I have never seen gals with that wild of shoes on before. My wife said they were pretty cool but she wear's a more traditional style.

•  

It's really weird.....

I'm certainly no expert but they are so different to the mens shoes.

All are very different styles with plenty of colour though.

OZ-Crocman

•  

My wife (and I) agree - the fashion saddle would be good as a MyJoy but the rest are not attractive. These designs may be be like liver and onions - you either love them or despise them. We are of the latter.

•  

The first one (LoPro Fashion Saddle (97005) is probably the better of the three, though I can't find the words for the other two.  It probably wouldn't matter that I don't like it either, but I wouldn't sell the idea. . . like if my wife needed a pair.  But then again, how many of my ideas has she bought of mine. . . ha ha. jk.

•  

Thrilled to see the wing tip coming to MyJoys for women!!!!

•  
    Agree with you Chris. Not my style, so not sure I'd get them for Mrs Tar Heel.....
  •  

I could do some damage with the 97005 if it were in the MyJoys line.

I could see a pair white/maroon/orange for Ms. Hokie

•  

As much as I love FJ Golf Shoes -this new collection is very disappointing. What were you thinking FootJoy?  The textured multi color insert cheapens the appearance of the half way decent asym with the colored piping....The graffiti pattern is child like, floral cut out is old maid-ish....Spikeless Mesh in Navy & Lime are least offensive of the group from my perspective....Would love to see a comparison of projected sales to actual sales of this new unveiling. Sorry FJ need to be honest. Next time consult your community ! ?

•  

girlsgotgolf

As much as I love FJ Golf Shoes -this new collection is very disappointing. What were you thinking FootJoy?  The textured multi color insert cheapens the appearance of the half way decent asym with the colored piping....The graffiti pattern is child like, floral cut out is old maid-ish....Spikeless Mesh in Navy & Lime are least offensive of the group from my perspective....Would love to see a comparison of projected sales to actual sales of this new unveiling. Sorry FJ need to be honest. Next time consult your community ! ?

Your comments have been noted and forward to our R & D team.

•  
    Chris, not only do I agree with you but so does my wife. I offered her 3 pair of any of the new shoesvan she delined. Nothing that she saw that cried "buy me!".
  •  

girlsgotgolf

Wow! Snap. And I spent three months counting down to that disappointment.

•  

Hey Don -

Wrote a reply over the weekend and received a email it was posted but don't see it on the thread.... So let's see if I can duplicate the contents -

Your efforts were not in vain! The count down was great and fun no matter the product outcome....Will get the MyJoys I want somehow. Had expressed my disappointment prior to this post. Devin has been hearing and fielding ! 

golferdrmjr

girlsgotgolf

Wow! Snap. And I spent three months counting down to that disappointment.