Whats your favorite FJ shoe?

Whats your favorite FJ shoe?

• 1130 points

Let me know what your favorite fj shoe is and why. should be fun. i like the FJ Dryjoy tours personally. 

•  
    Icons..... Asymetricals all the way.
    • 2763 points

I have 5 pairs of Foot Joys,but my two hole in ones happened when I was wearing the Dry Joys-must have been the shoes.

•  

Dry joy Tours. Classic and very clean, love the look and they feel very comfortable to me.

•  

Icon - wave/asymmetric - the priors. . . but I also love the new style that's out now that I've yet to have.

It isn't easy for me to pic just one because of my newness to Icon style.  I have always liked FootJoy and I've been in Dryjoys and other styles for a long while including spikeless and even the classics.  But since just recently, I've been converted to Icons-- they are a superior quality and comfort with great style.

•  

-ICONs for ALL

Favorite Shoe style is the Icon Sport. Am looking forward to adding few of the new styles - Wave and Pyramid.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Favorite shoe is ICON, favorite style is the old Asymmetrical.

• 1596 points

I am more of a Dry Joy player. I like the way they hold up under the wear and tear I put on them... and that is a lot.

I am interested in looking at the XPS-1, nice style, and what I hear they are very comfortable.

It would appear I am changing my choices. At one time I would only buy Adidas, but I am leaning to Footjoy.

Golf balls I have switched from Titilest to Bridgestone B330rxs... the RX is also a good ball but I perfer RXS.. my prior choice was NXT Tour. I spoke with Titilest people today and they mentioned a new NXT Tour..S

I have also changed my club shafts, and it has made a big difference. http://mitsubishirayongolf.com/product.php?cmd=bas_hi&lang=en my choice is the 5.5 a light weight shaft with big perforamce.

Of all the changes wearing the PX3 is one of the biggest changes.. it has not only suprised me but also those I play league with.. I belong to three Senior Leagues, and one Men's league. Men's league will not allow us old goats the forward tees. With the PX3 I can keep up... If you have not tried the PX3 you should.. they have fitted our Olympic team, some military, prfessional hockey players.. and I know many of our Texas Rangers are using it now.

www.seniorgolfer.us/fit.htm

Sorry to get off point, but I think I will give the Footjoy XPs-1 a try when I go for my next pair.. which may be a while, but they look good.

Tee it Up

SR

•  

Wore my new white/white wave on the weekend.

Felt as great as they looked. Wrapt now I made the decision to buy these.

LOVE ICONS.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

For me it changes from day to day, I don't play that often anymore (working in golf will do that).  But if I have pants on, ICONs will be on my feet.  XPS-1 is usually reserved for shorts and DJT gets sprinkled in with both.

They all have their individual attributes that make them great.  ICON's ooze class, XPS-1 let you grip it and rip it, and DJT gives the smoothest ride. 

I wore DJT earlier in the season when I was playing pretty well so I may have to tee it in those this weekend!

•  

Which ever pair of Icons Im wearing that day!!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

For me it changes from day to day, I don't play that often anymore (working in golf will do that).  But if I have pants on, ICONs will be on my feet.  XPS-1 is usually reserved for shorts and DJT gets sprinkled in with both.

They all have their individual attributes that make them great.  ICON's ooze class, XPS-1 let you grip it and rip it, and DJT gives the smoothest ride. 

I wore DJT earlier in the season when I was playing pretty well so I may have to tee it in those this weekend!

Good insight on what goes with the type of shoes, Devin.  Yes, I agree very much.  Let me add, the Icons in a selected combination per say would probably go with long pants, and yes, shorts as well -- it just depends on how it's blended (I think) and, for sure, it also has grip-n-rip feel in it.

But then they (all FJ shoes) are all fun and good to be in.  (was I just preaching to the choir? lol)

•  

I like TNT and Devin -  my favorite is the pair that I have on at the time.

Today was the White/Bronze stock wave.  Tomorrow -  haven't made up my mind yet.

•  
    ICONs, specifically the outgoing Asymetricals but the new Asymetritcal is growing on me.
  •  
    I'm like a lot of my women friends, I can't make up my mind when it comes to shoes! I'll lay out five outfits and spend an eternity choosing one!
    Go Hokies

I like TNT and Devin -  my favorite is the pair that I have on at the time.

Today was the White/Bronze stock wave.  Tomorrow -  haven't made up my mind yet.