Time Frame on MyJoys Styles

Time Frame on MyJoys Styles

•  

Inquiring minds would like to know.

What will be the time frame for Myjoys ordering of styles that will be discontinued?

I've got a couple of pairs picked-out that I think might not be there in the future -  just need to know when to place an order.

thanks for all you folks do -  have a great weekend.

•  

Hokies - there will be some major changes to MyJoys on May 30, 2012.  If you had your heart set on a pair of asymmetricals you may want to lock them up before that date.

•  

Devin

Kill me now man! So you might like to drop a brother a PM just to say, "het, we're dumping you're favorite item, but here's what's taking it's place." I know IJP left and took the steam out of the venerable Asymetrical. But this will make a grown FJA man cry.

•  

Agreed Guys,

I had a style that I saved last year and I can no longer get that particular color/material.

•  

man....i'm going to miss the asymmetricals.  never picked up a pair, but wish i had.  maybe i'll see a pair on ebay someday that i like.

•  
    I agree, I see a few pair of shoes in my future while I can still get the style I prefer!
  •  

Devin_Gmitter

Hokies - there will be some major changes to MyJoys on May 30, 2012.  If you had your heart set on a pair of asymmetricals you may want to lock them up before that date.

Ouch!  I hate to hear the Asymms are going away....love that style.

•  

Don't have the cash to pick up those MyJoys Asyms on my wish list, so it looks as if that one will have to be deleted.  Am looking forward to seeing what is coming onto the site for choices, though.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

So I guess this question needs to asked -  at what point do we see MyJoy Asymmetricals make it to the closeout market, (first of next year or so).  Doesn't seem to me that the stock of asyms wouldn't be made and then released as closeouts (probably the same is true for any other model MyJoys being replaced).

don't worry -  I'm getting a order ready for Tuesday.

Everyone have a great week.

•  

Go Hokies

What will be the time frame for Myjoys ordering of styles that will be discontinued?

I've got a couple of pairs picked-out that I think might not be there in the future -  just need to know when to place an order.

•  

Go Hokies

Hookies;  I'm very glad to have seen your/this post in time, yesterday.  Thank you!  I should have a pair of Asymms/MyJoys coming in.  It looks like it'll be in time for our senior tournament on the 23rd & 24th. . . it's all coming together and it's going to be very stylish-- like I've never been before!

TH; I don't know what it is, but you got me going on the Asymmetric style.  I like it!