What's being ordered right now on MyJoys?

What's being ordered right now on MyJoys?

•  
    The last couple of days I've been just aimlessly watching the FJ Home Page and seeing all the gorgeous shoes that are high bought via MyJoys. There have been some absolutely wild color combos on there, with a couple styles of Green with Yellow trim. Saw some Pink with Pink Patent Leather Asyms. There was even a Grey with Carolina Blue Asym on as well. Gorgeous shoes everywhere. If you haven't done so lately, take a moment and just watch the shoes scroll by. It's a real treat.
    • 3066 points

I done that myself..cool. If you didn't notice, click on the shoe as it scrolls by, it opens the full size order page with the same colors.

•  

those look like some good colors for shirts but I dont think they would look good on shoes

•  

But you need to get complimentary shirts to go WITH those shoes. Then the whole combined ensemble is a big hit.

For example, when you look at TNT's Green and Lime Green Shield Tips, the first thought is "how could I wear those?" But when he ties it all together with matching pants and a shirt, the whole thing looks fabulous.

This is why the FJ Apparel move is so smart. It allows people to creat a shoe that has the same color family, enabling 100% coordination. Give it a try some time. You will love the results.....

• 3066 points

Tarheel - Spoken like a true Ambassador!

Good point, but have you seen some of the "not quite matching", clashing or downright "that hurts my eyes" outfits on the course? Unfortunately, once someone buys a bunch of coordinating outfits, who's gonna stop them from poor mix-and-doesn't match choices?

Of course we know that FJ Community members have great taste and are exempt from the above comments.

•  

You are right about some of those shoes are unbelievable.  Several of you guys love wearing the "different".  Personally I stay with the basics White, Black, and Black and white saddle.  Rotate through the three pair of shoes.  Basic yes, but I wear FootJoy for the stability they provide.

•  

I have it on once in a while, TH!  I did away with the waterfalls.  I found those MyJoys on order much more calming around the office.  (funny, but true in my case. lol)

•  

Tar Heel
    The last couple of days I've been just aimlessly watching the FJ Home Page and seeing all the gorgeous shoes that are high bought via MyJoys. There have been some absolutely wild color combos on there, with a couple styles of Green with Yellow trim. Saw some Pink with Pink Patent Leather Asyms. There was even a Grey with Carolina Blue Asym on as well. Gorgeous shoes everywhere. If you haven't done so lately, take a moment and just watch the shoes scroll by. It's a real treat.

Have you checked it out lately?  A-har-har-har. . . (lol)

•  

IU actually caught my pair going through the MyJoys line-up early last week.   Only the second time I've seen that happen.

•  

There are a lot of Asymmetrical Icons being ordered right now before they are gone.

•  

Don was just looking at the ticker and there are alot of Asymm's being ordered..Im tempted!

golferdrmjr

There are a lot of Asymmetrical Icons being ordered right now before they are gone.

•  
    Just watched the show and San Diego is absolutely killing it today...... None of which are mine!?
  •  

Hey Devin,

Any sort of stats on how many MYJOYS order per month/year whatever.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

GOOD STUFF ! I saw some wild colors combo's as well. thanks for the heads up

•  

It's a bit torturous watching isn't it?

Just want to start ordering when all the lovely littele shoes scroll by!

Ah ... to be rich. I'd be swimmin' in 'em ... I guess there's always tonight's lottery.

Good Viewing.

OZ-Crocman