How long will it take me to become a FJ Ambassador?

How long will it take me to become a FJ Ambassador?

•  

How long did it take most people ? Did you buy any Myjoys to get there?  What is the quickest anyone has become one ?

Any help would be great ????

•  

It all depends on how many posts you make and if you purchse shoes, points will also be added. ( I may be wrong, but shoe purchase is 500 points ).If I recall correctly, it took me about 3 months. Didn't consider that too long and it was enjoyable.

•  

MyJoys are 500 points, but its more important to enter dicusssions and youll meet cool folks here!

•  

1st of all Welcome to the FootJoy Community Randy!

Eagle is spot on.

Try to remember this process does take time,  as does anything that is worth doing or having.

The thing that always made me come back each day was the discussions on our boards. We have so many members from all walks of life that discuss just about anything and everything about golf. We also discuss a lot more topics than just that. You will meet and make a lot of new friends during your tenure here.

My advice.. Have fun and contribute to the community and you will be there soon enough.

Regards

Tim

•  

Tim hit the nail right on the head. Enjoy the ride and you will be there before you know it, welcome to the community.

•  

timb

1st of all Welcome to the FootJoy Community Randy!

Eagle is spot on.

Try to remember this process does take time,  as does anything that is worth doing or having.

The thing that always made me come back each day was the discussions on our boards. We have so many members from all walks of life that discuss just about anything and everything about golf. We also discuss a lot more topics than just that. You will meet and make a lot of new friends during your tenure here.

My advice.. Have fun and contribute to the community and you will be there soon enough.

Regards

Tim

WELCOME NEWBIE (A NAME LOVINGLY GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS OF OUR FAMILY.).

TIM HAS IT RIGHT.

PARTICIPATE,ENJOY,MEET NEW FOLKS, LOVE THE GAME AND LOVE FOTJOY (ONLY THE BEST) AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL JION THE AMBASSADORS.

WE LOVE TO HEAR "YOUR STORIES,HAPPENINGS,GREAT TIMES WITH OUR GREAT GAME,ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT ALMOST ANYTHING.

WELCOPME,,,ENJOY AND SOON YOU WILL JOIN THE AMBASSADORS.

•  

Thanks folks ! if you you people are half as cool as the shoes I am in a great place :)

•  

It isn't about how fast it can be done, it is about the QUALITY of the posts and the participation that really counts.

It can be done very quickly, but I will tell you that you will make more friends and learn more about golf in general and FootJoy in specific if you completely engage in the Community.

Welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay!

•  

First off, welcome to the FJ Community!  I'll just echo what's already been said...getting to FJ Ambassador is about the journey moreso than the title.  It's about engaging in quality discussion with fellow Footjoy fanatics and learning as much as you can about Footjoy and FJ products.  It's about meeting new friends online who share the love of a great game.  So stick around and enjoy the conversation, contribute meaningfully as you are able, and just let the points take care of themselves.

•  

don't worry about the length of time.  just post meaningful things and engage in discussions.  if you do that, you'll enjoy your time, make some friends, and help better our group.  and before you know it, you'll be to ambassador status.  just strive to make your time meaningful and you won't even notice the time.

•  

Hey, RANDYWILDMAN!

'You really a wild man?  Ha ha. . . very fun screen name you got there. . . as it should be.  I wasn't as creative as you and most everyone here.

Anyway, as a newbie, I couldn't tell and answer your question, but 'ey, Welcome!

•  

Great pics, welcome to FJ community.  Not sure why or what the intentions of being an Ambassador is, but this is not about free badges or socks.  It all about a laugh, meeting some pretty funny people, sharing an experience. 

Again from the looks of your avitor, it appears you are a loving Dad, enjoy her and the community.

Welcome!

•  

Welcome to the community -  no matter how long it takes - just enjoy the ride.

•  

Welcome to the site Randy. As a fellow Randy, a hearty hello...

You have seen the first part of why joining this community is a journey, not a race. This is a place orf friendship and commraderie. It's a place to share, learn, and participate. As you can see already from the number of FJ Ambassadors who have responded, we are a welcoming team.

For your part, the key is to engage. Become part of the conversation. Take part in the surveys. Enter contests. And share your stories about golf.

If you do, I can promise you a lot of fun and learning.

Oh yeah. Then if you have done all that and more, one day you'll say, "Wow, I'm an Ambassador." And it will be because you have become part of the group without really even noticing the "how long does it take" part.

Jump in. I can say this is a great place to be.

•  
    Go Hokies

Welcome to the community -  no matter how long it takes - just enjoy the ride.

I agree with you Hokies I had fun while I was on the ride and I had fun so don't worry how long it takes just have fun while you are on your way