trying to buy a new pair of shoes

trying to buy a new pair of shoes

•  

so i'm trying to buy a new pair of Icons on ebay.  the guy has a 'best offer' option.  I just offered $5 less to round the number off and he declined it.  why the heck does this guy even give the option??  i'll probably buy them for his full price, but he obviously thinks full price should be the best offer.

•  

For the best and the most reliable in FJ products contact 19th

•  

I'm not sure which group you a trying to deal with -  I've been mightly successful dealing with the ProSouthGolf group out of Pinehurst, NC.   Normally when they have a make-offer you can get better than $5.00 less (of course,  If bought multiple pair of ICONs from them so that might be a difference),  Good Luck.

•  

tdoggg

Hokies is spot on with ProSouth Golf. I have also dealt with them and they are always very good with the pricing side and also availability. Good eBay retailer.

Keep it up, you will be victorious!

•  

Also a very good company to deal with is DiscountDansgolf.com> Bought a pair of ICONS from them at a very reasonable price. Check them out.

•  

Go Hokies

I'm not sure which group you a trying to deal with -  I've been mightly successful dealing with the ProSouthGolf group out of Pinehurst, NC.   Normally when they have a make-offer you can get better than $5.00 less (of course,  If bought multiple pair of ICONs from them so that might be a difference),  Good Luck.

that's exactly who i've been dealing with.  i was really only offering less to round off the total price with shipping to a round number.  but they declined my offer.  i might try one more time.

•  

bholley

i don't think he can help much because the pair i'm looking for is discontinued.

•  

tdogg21

bholley

i don't think he can help much because the pair i'm looking for is discontinued.

Which ones are you looking for?

•  

Devin_Gmitter

tdogg21

bholley

Which ones are you looking for?

white icons with the pink wave.  not sure of the model number.

•  

Go Hokies

Bobby is spot on. I have purchased two pairs of Icons from them and have never been disappointed on their pricing. You just to make it a realistic offer. I got an awesome deal on a pair of ICON MYJOY Asyms just a month ago. Thank goodness I wear a 11.5 m, if not Bobby or Randy would have beat me to the punch. :)

•  

timb

Go Hokies

Bobby is spot on. I have purchased two pairs of Icons from them and have never been disappointed on their pricing. You just to make it a realistic offer. I got an awesome deal on a pair of ICON MYJOY Asyms just a month ago. Thank goodness I wear a 11.5 m, if not Bobby or Randy would have beat me to the punch. :)

i offered $5 below their asking price.  and that was just to round the total cost with shipping to a round number.  to me that's reasonable.  i guess my issue is with even having the make an offer button if they want full price.

•  

I'll agree with that -  no reason for make an offer -  maybe if shoe gets closer to end of auction to acceptable price may drop.

•  

i offered them a little more than a dollar below asking price and they accepted.  i just wanted it to be a round number.  thought about making one of my earlier offers again because the auction ends this afternoon and they still had 2 pairs available.  but i didn't want to be 'that guy'. 

•  

Go Hokies

I concur - great people top deal with.