Product Question: XPS-1 on MyJoys

Product Question: XPS-1 on MyJoys

•  

If you could design your XPS-1styled shoes on MyJoys, what would you select: Base, Saddle and Lace?

-ICONs for ALL

•  
    Thomas, it's a bummer I know, but XPS isn't going to make it to MyJoys. Too much composite material according to Chris for it to work out. But you could do something with laces and spikes if you wanted to get creat,I've! Maybe light blues ona grey or black shoe! That would be my choice and be very classy looking.....
  •  

definitely cannot have xps's in myjoys...but i saw a couple pair on the UK FJ website in blue and red which looked nice...adding colored laces to match the color of the body would be a nice combination.

•  

Tar Heel
    Thomas, it's a bummer I know, but XPS isn't going to make it to MyJoys. Too much composite material according to Chris for it to work out. But you could do something with laces and spikes if you wanted to get creat,I've! Maybe light blues ona grey or black shoe! That would be my choice and be very classy looking.....

CAN'T IMAGINE ,,,WHY LIGHT BLUE?

COLOR OF CALIFORNIA SKY?

•  

I think the shoes are sharp and sleek the way they are now. I cannot see this shoe ever getting put on MyJoys. There isn't enough in terms of saddle/accent colorization. FJ has seemed to maximize the color-potential of the shoe already. But thats just me...

•  

dzabkar

I think the shoes are sharp and sleek the way they are now. I cannot see this shoe ever getting put on MyJoys. There isn't enough in terms of saddle/accent colorization. FJ has seemed to maximize the color-potential of the shoe already. But thats just me...

i would agree with you on that unless it would be for changing the colors on it but putting logos on it i say nay